Its_A_Random
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Once again about the battle ring arena, is Probopass, when it came in from Malaconda fainting, at 0m or 15/25m? Thanks in advance.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    "If a Pokémon is switched out through any means, then the Pokémon switching in will spawn at the same place as the Pokémon switched out." - This includes KOes.

The start at 15m/25m thing is only relevant for the start of the match.
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    Does Sturdy factor into the knockback calculations? I'm presuming not, but I want to make certain.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Yeah it does not.
    Are the Ruined Eden Datasheets public? All the other TLRs as far as I can see, and was just wondering. (I want that Raikou!)
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    They will be made public when I have completed revamping the other Ruined Eden TLR's (Raikou is fully revamped, Entei is undergoing revamps, the rest have not been revamped).

I hope to get them done by 2015, but there are no guarantees, especially with coursework having to be done.
    Quick question about the arena. Acid Armour's NDA entry states that the Pokemon using it melts into an external body of water. The arena does not have an external body of water (no natural elements), but the arena allows all moves (except evasive damaging moves). Does Acid Armour go through successfully because of all moves being allowed, or fail because of the lack of water for the user to melt into?
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    It would go through as all moves are allowed. The arena iirc states that there is not much in the way of resources like grass or water, but they are still allowed.

I should rethink the flavour of the arena I guess haha -_-
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    A few more questions.
    Do multi-hit moves constantly rush up to the opponent for each hit, or do they rush up only once before the others?
    Payback's boosted to 10 BAP, but it's originally 5 BAP. Will the first or second apply to knockback calculation?
    This is still about the Battle Ring btw.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Multi-hit moves are considered one attack for the purposes of rushing up & knockbakc, so one rush up.

The increased BAP will be used for knockback as far as payback is concerned.
    Not that I'm freaking out over anything, but it doesn't really mean anything that our posts were deleted in our battle, right?
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    It means nothing. I was just cleaning up the thread.
    Hey, i think my profile is fixed up, thanks so much!
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Okay just fix a couple more things that I forgot to note & you are approved. Welcome to ASB!
    Happy 4th birthday

I know I am late :<
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    @Its_A_Random slaps Hulavuta around a bit with a large Honedge

It is never too late silly Hulavuta!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    what, yes it is. It totally is. .____.
    Tomohawk learns Sleep Talk as a 5th gen tutor, but not as TM 88 in XY. I'm inclined to believe it's an error in the Data Audit Thread. Mind fixing it?
    I finished up with my profile. Thanks!
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Yo, you have Aerial Ace listed twice on Honedge, one as a Level-up, & the other as a TM. You might want to change it.
    In your self-approval in the PCT, why are you changing Delibird's Hidden Power using CC? It says in the OP that you can change it for 2MC.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    I was told that you could change it for 7 CC by members on IRC?
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Yeah it is 7 CC. Quoting the "up to date" Handbook:

"Alternatively, for 7 CC, you can change one of your Pokemon's natures or the type of its Hidden Power, or you can exchange 8 CC for 1 UC (but not the other way around - see further down)."
    Someoneelse
    Someoneelse
    Okay, thanks. Can you do it for 2MC alternatively, as stated in the PCT?
    Please approve/point out what is wrong with my profile. I have been waiting for almost a week!
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Please make your profile & Pokémon data more readable, & do not put other Pokémon in a nested Hide Tag...

Also, please put your Pokémon data in a new post. Finally, it has only been three days... ×.×
    HEY IAR, I was thinking, when the Scramble thread hits 500 pages and you make a new one, what do you think about making separate threads for updates and requesting/giving Pokemon? It is kind of hard to find updates unless that person has all the links in their signature or something, and if you don't even know what you're looking for you kinda have to sift through a bunch of posts to find the stories.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    This is a good problem to have though, it means that there is a lot of activity!
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Yeah I will consider it. There are definitely upsides to it, but then again, there are also cons to it. I will think about it.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    That's good to hear, I'll help out in any way I can if you need it ^_^
    The data sheet gives no CC cost for Nidoran-M, so I assumed it was free. You can see that I have left 1 CC on the profile page. I'll just replace it with something. Combee, I guess. Could you please check everything to make sure it's all in order? Thank you!
    Would you consider adding Dark Pulse to Kitsunoh's XY TM learnset? I don't think any Pokemon that learn Dark Pulse as a tutor move in gen 5 can't learn the XY TM.
    I made the changes to my profile. Thanks for notifying me about them.
    Its_A_Random
    Its_A_Random
    Okay, just fix Froakie's Base Rank Total & you are approved. Welcome to ASB!
    Pikachuun
    Pikachuun
    It has been done. Thanks once again!
    Just a nitpick in my match versus Gerard (not Maxim versus Pwnemon as stated in the title) - Hyper Voice should hit both my mons with 8.25 BAP after Pixilate +2 and spread *0.75... Which is actually relevant because the rounding allows my team to have a whole 1 HP extra post-round :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…