jumpluff
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The Undertaker, Thomas Lynch. This is probably a top 5 book for me BTW.
    hey there miss alice. glen and i were talking recently and smogon came up, we started reminiscing about firebot and certain people on the site. we both agreed that you were such a positive force on smogon as we remember. how have you been?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    heyyyy!! :D it's good to see you around again :3 and thank you very much, that means a lot coming from you both!! i hope both you and he are doing well~ i've been super, going back to university and sorting out all my life problems, and my health is a lot better, so i can't complain about much :) how about you?
    Jumpluff, I just have to say that I fully agree with what you posted in that firebot thread about transexual's. It really disgusts me that so many guys are obsessed with not seeming "gay", It really makes me hate being a guy sometimes.
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Yeah, it just infuriates me when I have to listen to guys who are so obsessed with finding the girl with the hottest looks because they are too shallow to see beyond looks. I also don't understand why guys feel the need to try and exert their "straightness". Being gay or bi is noit the end of the world.

I guess that's why most of my friends are girls: I can't stand to be around the majority of guys.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    yup, you are totally right about that. it's good that you recognise this and separate yourself from it :)
    Demoness
    Demoness
    Now, if you want to know how I feel about guys in more detail, you can read my long-ass post in the LGBTQ thread :). Longest post of mine to date.
    hey pluff!, are you getting Bravely Default?
    Alice
    Alice
    I'm getting it late march... so... perhaps we can play together then! :D
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    !! I might have money then :O! That would own :]
    Alice
    Alice
    Great!, lemme know so i can wait for you (in case i get it earlier) or vice versa <3
    OMG I didn't know Madoka Rebellion was going to be screened in my country and I didn't know tix were out but they're all sold :((((((((((
    I hear you like tactical RPGs

Have you ever played Advance Wars?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    I do!

I haven't, but it's on my (longggg T_T) to-do list, since I love FE~
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    Oh wow....

I never played the first one, and the second was kind of hit-or-miss for me considering the GBA's technological limits and other things, but the most recent two were phenomenal. I've never played FE but I can pretty much assure you it is literally FE with tanks.
    So will you be studying virology?
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    i like a challenge! plus it's a very interesting and relevant field (and i have personal experience). i might become a researcher or take up genetic counselling
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    From a quick search genetic counseling actually looks really cool! I don't think research will ever be for me as a career, as I can't see myself devoting my life to one theory. But as a counsellor you'd sequence new stuff all the time!
    GatoDelFuego
    GatoDelFuego
    That actually reminded me of a cool aerospace guy I met long ago that investigated accidents. Kind of fits my mentality of variation--but I suppose I'd devote myself to one superproject if it was cool enough :P
    are you ever going to be fully back pluff :(
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Probably not :( I start university more heavily this year and have other stuff on now. But I'll still be around probs! Happy new year~
    Merry Christmas pluffers! ^_^

I love your avatar btw. I bought that skin for myself and a close friend too. Its just so good. x_x
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Thank you, and a belated Merry Christmas/Happy New Year to you. ^^

I love it too, I got both Silent Night Sona (been wanting that one as long asI 've been playing) and Winter Wonder Lulu. Really happy, I have three Lulu skins but I'll just alternate as usual anyway. ^__^
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Also the Poro and the recall anim is JUST TOO CUTE
    Merry Christmas Alice. Stay warm err cool.
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Merry Christmas Zeto~ Haha I'll do my best, keep warm yourself! Also happy new year!
    a "merry christmas" is in order
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you =D I hope 2014 will have lots of good things in store for you! :)
    whats upp jumply, u still alive ?? IM BACK FOREAL NOW !!! what irc do yall go to ?? no one in #pokemon =(
    jumpluff
    jumpluff
    HIHI wow long time no see!! umm a lot of us like earthworm and stuff just play League of Legends now so we don't hang out in #pokemon but #spl just started so people are all in teams and hanging out in there again and stuff :]
    mfw i didnt actually hit "post" on the happy birthday messsage but send the one right after... ;_; happy late birthday omg
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…