Psyco_Josho
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Porygon costs 4 CC, as noted in the NDA. Unless they are your starting pokemon, single stage pokemon cost the NDA price + 3. Just felt like you should know for clarification.
    Psyco_Josho
    Psyco_Josho
    Ahh. I thank you. I'll be sure to get my iPorygon when I have the proper funds.
    Speed rounds normally for a +Spd nature, so Rebble should have 90 * 1.15 = 103.5 -> 104 Spd.
    Thanks for voting for my Cawdet sprite! I appreciate it. You only put two "o"s in my name however. It's "Alakabooom." Could you fix it if you get the chance? :] Thanks!
    Hey man, welcome to ASB!
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    What I would recommend is to use the plain text editor instead of the rich text editor. Go to any forum thread and scroll down to the "reply" box. See that wrench icon in the top-right corner of the reply box? Click on that to use the plain text editor. It's a little tougher to do images, formatting, etc if you're not used to BBcode, but it's what I'd recommend as the rich text editor is shit.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    Your issue was most likely the rich text editor giving you the proverbial middle finger.
    Psyco_Josho
    Psyco_Josho
    Alright. I did notice that feature, but I wasn't quite sure what to do with it. I was able to fix my post, so that's good for now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…