Lasagne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• you have been visited by the ghost of jrp, post this in at least 5 other chats or jrp will come to your house and show you how important he really is
    Fite for doubles
    when
    Joim
    Joim
    It was 4 days because there was need of subs, but normal rounds are 3 days :]

What hours are you online on GMT+1 times, please? It's better that we know at what hour more or less to fight - I won't be online much besides to fite you >.>
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    ill be on at this time tomorrow if thats cool with you?
    Joim
    Joim
    we said at this hour and you left :|
    you have been visited by the ghost of foresight lucario, post this in at least 5 other chats or foresight lucario will come to your house and show you how tactical it really is
    you have been visited by the ghost of foresight lucario, post this in at least 5 other chats or foresight lucario will come to your house and show you how tactical it really is
    you have been visited by the ghost of alexwofl if you don't post this in at least 5 other chats alexwofl will come to your house and give bad rates to all your utensils and groceries
    you have been visited by the ghost of alexwofl. If you don't post this in at least 5 other chats alexwofl will come to your house and give bad rates to all your utensils and groceries
    If you haven't watched it already, Steins;Gate is a show to watch. You're in luck, too, because it's final movie just came out last year. There was like a 2 year gap between the time I watched the show and the time I watched the movie, so a lot of the emotions kinda faded when I saw the movie. However, you have the advantage of watching the movie with the plot still fresh in your mind ;)
    Pocket
    Pocket
    NOW :D
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    i have hardly any internet rn, cant watch shit ;;
    i need to catch up on log horizon + watch this weeks eps of stuff then im watching tatami galaxy then idkkk
    Pocket
    Pocket
    tatami galaxy is disturbing drop that shit
    i like your concept, make sure you use the exact right format (there's bb code you can copy in the op)
    Attack on Titan isn't overrated D:<
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    im not saying i dont like it, its an awesome anime, but its definitely not as good as all the massive hype it got
    Pocket
    Pocket
    I disagree, the show was EPIC, brother! Although, I do know a friend who said something similar to you.

If you want an overhyped anime, go watch Gurren Lagan :0
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    thats on my to watch list. i have too much stuff built up x.x
    | Mud! Mud! Glorious Mud!
    | n~~n ,---------. Nothing quite like it
    | ,---'oo ) \ For cooling the blood!
    | ( O O )/ So follow me, follow,
    | `---' / Down to the hollow;
    | \ , . / And there let us wallow
    | \\ |-----'| / In glorious mud!
    | ||__| |_|__|
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    the fucking hippo song
    thank you for reminding me of it I'm gonna listen to some Flanders and Swann now
    want to fite for the tourney right now?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    tomorrow at the same time you sent that msg yn
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I have a school event but I should be home around the time you sent your message if that works.
    Lasagne
    :( get better internet pls. wut will i do without my pasta??
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    its ok my internet was just shit for a hour I'm ok now ok ok ok
    Raseri
    Raseri
    k gud i was worried about you :]
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…