C05ta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• gsc globals, im -4 and am free from thursday onwards, anything past 5pm my time is good
    C05ta
    C05ta
    hmu on discord @SimplyStats#0276 and we can nail down a time.
    hey, we need to play a game of gsc. my timezone is gmt-4 and i would prefer to play asap! weekend i am pretty busy
    C05ta
    C05ta
    hmu on discord @SimplyStats#0276 and we can nail down a time.
    when for gsc global champ? gmt +2
    C05ta
    C05ta
    hmu on discord @SimplyStats#0276 and we can nail down a time. I'd like to get the game in before the weekend! Also I'm US East time.
    Gsc gc, im gmt-3
    C05ta
    C05ta
    hmu on discord @SimplyStats#0276 and we can nail down a time. I'd like to get the game in before the weekend! Also I'm US East time.
    Yo , GSC Champ , I can any day after 3pm GMT-5
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Well that's pretty convenient. HMU on discord @SimplyStats#0276 and we'll be able to get the game in this week no problem
    gsc global tour, when? im gmt-3
    C05ta
    C05ta
    I'm eastern time, can't play today through wednesday evening. Thursday or Friday is best for me. You can reach me on short notice on discord @SimplyStats#0276
    Hey when do you want to play for GSC I’m (-6 GMT)
    C05ta
    C05ta
    I can play on short notice, just hmu on discord: @SimplyStats#0276. I'm est so shouldn't be too hard to get a game going.
    want to play for gsc tour next week? im gmt+1, bit busy this week
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Sure, just let me know your availability next week and we'll work something out. I'm GMT -5 but I can play during the day if you give me enough of a heads-up to adjust my schedule.
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Reach me on discord whenever you want to play. SimplyStats#0276
    when do you want to play for the gsc tour, I’m EST and can play later into the day
    C05ta
    C05ta
    How's Friday evening for you? I'm also EST.
    pinktidal
    pinktidal
    could you play this weekend? got school and work on Friday
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Yeah sure. I’m pretty easy to get ahold of on short notice if you HMU on discord: SimplyStats#0276
    hey where u @ dog
    C05ta
    C05ta
    10-11:59 pm? I can make it work Sunday or Tuesday. I have a problem set due Monday and an Exam Thursday so :/
    King
    King
    Let's try both of those times. Be on at both if you can, and I will too.
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Alrighty I'll do my best to be on. I'll be in the OU room on showdown
    Oi, you haven't been around the ou room in awhile. Stop by sometime and say hi or something.
    when do you want to play? i think i can tomorrow if u want 2 get it done.
    C05ta
    C05ta
    You can have the win, I'm pretty bored of pokes so I'm going to take a break.
    Can u play now ?
    C05ta
    C05ta
    No. 9 am is not a time I can play. I can play late tonight 12-2am (-5gmt) if you're interested.
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    now ?
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Dude I'm available when I say I'm available...
    when do you want 2 play for ost? i think sometime on the weekend would be best for me as i am decently busy.
    C05ta
    C05ta
    Saturday is the best day for me, but I'm not sure about what times I'll be available. Tentatively somewhere in the 1-3 pm (-5gmt) range seems open.

I'll give you more exact times when I know my schedule
    I heard you have a stream? Can you give me the link?
    C05ta
    C05ta
    twitch.tv/cosssta_jtv

I don't really stream pokemon too much, it was originally for Halo. If there's a great deal of interest I would start streaming my ladder matches though.
    Deluks917
    Deluks917
    Obviously I can only speak for myself but I would be interested! Maybe ask in Overused chat to gauge interest.
    Nog
    Nog
    I support you streaming your ladder matches man, was chill af with all of us there
    Can u play thursday ?
    C05ta
    C05ta
    I'm traveling Thursday night so Thursday afternoon in the 11-12:30 range (-5 GMT) is the only time available for me that day.
    CyberOdin✝
    CyberOdin✝
    but other than that just as you can any tomorrow or truth?
    C05ta
    C05ta
    I'm incredibly busy up until Thursday. If Thursday doesn't work for you, then the weekend would be best for me.
    Why don't you name yourself something with RS________ in it?
    C05ta
    C05ta
    The RS thing just makes it easy to make alts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…