HANTSUKI
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No johns tour, wanna fite today later?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Yeah. If you use IRC you can find me on #baril and #pokemon, if not you can tell me where I can find you (I'm not always lurking the forums)
    Hihi, welcome to the last round of the doubles seasonal! I'm GMT +8. Judging by your timezone, I would say that your 11pm on your Friday can work. I'll be available at 9:15 am if you play in the morning all days. I'll be on smogon, doubles room, and #doubles. Good luck!
    HANTSUKI
    realiti
    realiti
    i'll get on 8:10 my time if i can, and it will only be for 1 battle (or 2 quick ones)
    realiti
    realiti
    good news, I'll be on at 8:00 at irc and doubles room for about 15 min! Should be a intense series.
    hey old canines fren! we're matched for some adv tour, when can you play?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm usually free during afternoon/evening GMT-3, if you use IRC you can easily find me on #baril and #pokemon
    Prinz
    Prinz
    I don't use irc ;x hit me on pokèmon online server when you are online, im often on #little italy so just ask for me there.
    we're matched for LC tourney, wen fite?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and usually free during my afternoon/evening. I'll just be out today to have lunch with family, but I'll be back by like 5pm my time.

You can easily find me on #baril, #pokemon, #doubles and I'll try to be on #littlecup too if you use IRC.
    Calloflochie
    Calloflochie
    I use IRC quite a bit and am always in #littlecup whenever i am on so if i see you in there hopefully we can play the games :]
    Calloflochie
    Calloflochie
    Our timezones are really conflicting tho since i'm GMT + 9.5 so it's a 12 hour gap essentially, the only time i can really see us getting this done is like evenings for you but like 8-10am in the morning for me :/ we'll see how it goes
    yo yo yo :O we got matched up again for the doubles seasonal! Wanna give me a date for when you're available to battle?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 and free everyday during my afternoon/evening and maybe morning. You can find me on #baril, #pokemon and #doubles on IRC. If you don't use IRC, let me know where I can find you
    monotype tourney. wen fite.

I'm GMT - 4
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Oh, sorry I forgot to answer

This week my schedule is kinda random, so I can't say an exact time to play. If you use IRC you can find me on #baril and #pokemon, so just PM me there. And I'll prolly build the team today or tomorrow, so afterwards I might be ready.

Next week I think it'll be easier to schedule something, if we don't get it done earlier
    The Shellder Smuggler
    Tomorrow I'm good
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Tell me when and where I can find you, because try to find someone in the forums doesn't sound like a good idea
    yo yo yo wassup, we're matched up for the seasonal r3. I can play whenever, except for like this friday! When are you available?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    It would be cool if you could play before the weekend/monday. If you use IRC you can find me easily on #baril and #pokemon. I just enter on the simulators to play, but if you idle somewhere, let me know too
    Hey hantsuki we're opponents in the seasonal r2. I can't play this weekend probably because i'll be visiting my brother at college, but i can play monday/tuesday/wednesday. When are you available?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    You can find me on tigres channel after the weekend, np
    Seems like you're my opp for the lc tour. When are you available to play?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Wanna play now? I'm available usually during my afternoon/evening (GMT-3), except for tomorrow and you can easily find me on #baril and #pokemon on IRC.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Well I'm busy atm for the next 3 hours. Would you be on then? Or we can work out some other other time since I'm GMT-7
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Well, I started doing other stuff. So you can catch me on IRC anytime or do you idle in a server or something?
    Hey, we're playing for doubles tour. I'm GMT + 12 and I can pretty much play the entirety of my weekend (your Friday and Saturday), so let's play then of that wlrks for you.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I would like to play on my Friday. I'm usually free during my afternoon and evening (GMT-3).

I can play on Saturday too, but I'll be out during the afternoon and I'm planning to do other stuff during the night. I can stop to play our matches if needed, but I prefer to play on Friday :O
    TGMD
    TGMD
    Your Friday evening would be great. I'll be pariticipating in smogon tour, so just before or after tour would be ideal.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Sure. If you use IRC, you can easily find me on #baril and #pokemon. But I can try to find you somewhere else o.o
    When do you want to play DPP ubers for crystal geodude tournament? I am GMT -5 and can play all throughout next weekend, as well as tomorrow.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Tomorrow I'll be out. Just leave me a PM on IRC any other time. I don't get highlighted in the main chat, so you have to PM me o.o
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'll be here tomorrow during my night if nothing wrong happens (GMT-3, no DST)
    yo we're playing for doubles tour when do u want to play, im gmt -8. wknd is preferrable for me.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Oh, never mind, I'll be free on Saturday. The party I'm going is on Sunday o_o
    dcae
    dcae
    can you play now? if not, im not rly busy the rest of this week, so if you want to pick a specific time, go ahead, bc im on #pokemon p often
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    If I had saw it earlier, I would say to play now, but I've already started other stuff. Tomorrow I'll be busy during my afternoon, but if everything go well I'll be here by the night. So like 10pm GMT-3 works for you?
    hey, we're playin for the xy dubz tour, let me know when you can play :) (gmt-5)
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    I'm GMT-3 (not in DST, dunno if you are). The problem is: I'll be kinda busy this week, I'll prolly take some time to be ready. I have a microsurgery on thursday and have to study for an important exam.

But the exam is on Sunday, so Monday onwards will be okay for me. Hopefully I'll get some free time earlier, so if you use IRC or idle in a simulator/server, let me know so I'll try to catch you before monday.
    WinterWave
    WinterWave
    hey, i go on #doubles sometimes and stay in the doubles room on PS! so you can maybe find me there.
    We need to fight for helping hand, let me know when youre ready.
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    if you use IRC, you can find me easily on #pokemon, #baril and #spl most part of the time, just leave a PM there. If not, you can tell me if you idle in a server so I'll try to catch you sometime since I'm not always looking at the forums o.o

Also, I'm GMT-3 and usually on during my afternoon and evening
    hello we gotta play for the corsola cup r4, im gmt+1 and stuff, when would you like to do it?
    HANTSUKI
    HANTSUKI
    Ah, you can catch me on #spl, #baril and #pokemon easily. I'm usually on during your afternoon/evening, you can PM me whenever u wanna play
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…