Bummer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, Bummer. If you have the time, could you design some small interview avatars? I'll be interviewing a Pokemon Showdown moderator as part of a PS staff interview series, and you're seriously skilled :)
    Bummer
    Bummer
    elcheeso has apparently gotten some second wind, so I'll let him handle it as he's done one avatar already. If not, I could help out in a pinch.
    rileydelete
    rileydelete
    Elcheeso had some technical troubles, but he seems to have fixed them. I hope I didn't bug you too much. Thank you so much for your time!
    Bummer do you think you could add a random button to Rare Candy Treatment at some point? Random is so much fun :3
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    Its a real BUMMER he didn't respond to this (omg I literally kill myself)
    Hey, can you please add my new article to the art list and take the old one off? Thanks :)
    I attmepted the cell shading. i edited the main
    Regime
    Regime
    i think ive read your tutorial like 5 times now. the Zweilous looks so good XD
    bummer get a cool banner asap, this has been a msg from your friendly neighborhood v
    Bummer
    Bummer
    I'll do it asap, no promises on the cool part.
    I know, I'm just trying to get a feel for the community now. It's like some kind of twisted smoothie full of unblended fruit chunks and lumps of sugar; I love it! I was joking about "getting street cred," but I definitely do want to meet some good folk and be reputable here. (And, yeah, I was mostly trying to find out just what Firebot was.)

Stepping into a brave new world! Thanks for the advice.
    I see that you're an extra-intimidating Super Moderator now! Maybe, by following you, I can obtain some much-needed "street cred."
    Bummer
    Bummer
    Street cred comes from interacting with others, and not just putting your name in front of them. Try out our various irc channels if you want to directly speak to users on this forum, it usually makes for a quicker introduction into the community than if you were solely making forum posts. And wait with posting in Firebot until you've grown more used to the place, it's not a place that's kind towards newer users.
    Wow congrats!

I guess we know what happened to birkal now...you can't keep the truth hidden for long before they catch you
    Bummer
    Bummer
    /ban GatoDelFuego

Also thanks!
    Kingler
    Kingler
    i agree with bummer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…