Hulavuta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, are you playing XY UU right now? I just started, and I think it'd be fun to have a friend in the tier. I barely know what I'm doing. lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah, I'm gonna be focusing on UU and VGC for the most part. I just got into it too, so sure we can be buddies :Y
    HispanicPanic
    HispanicPanic
    Yeah!!!!!! I'm usually on the main server as Dulce de Lethal or HispanicPanic, just VM me on here if you want when you to mess around on showdown or I'll VM you.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Okay!
    Ho can you mentor me??? Im a n00b and woul like to learn from the expert mentor!!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    sorry man I am not a mentor. Contact user Lady Salamence she is a mentor and I am sure she will be more than happy to help you
    Kingler
    Kingler
    omg much hurt ;-;
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    aww come on you were basically asking for that one xD
    ─────▀▄▀─────▄─────▄
    ──▄███████▄──▀██▄██▀
    ▄█████▀█████▄──▄█
    ███████▀████████▀
    ─▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    Yeah, did as you suggested. And you can get how much people search for stuff in any way... Again, at least in Russia.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yikes, if I ever get the time, lol. So much stuff I want to watch, so little time :Y
    Flaresun
    Flaresun
    The great thing about it is that episodes are only 5 min long. And fucking addicting. And when I'm not under my desk laughing like hell, I'm probably drooli-- Ahem. Yeah, it's a good anime.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    o_o
    Hey Hula - I tried replying to you a few times on IRC like a minute after you PMed me but it kept telling me you were offline even after I reopened the wnidow and such. :c I'll be available tomorrow evening in EST too, or you can PM me here on the forums if you'd like - whichever you feel would be better. Catch you later!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Ah, sorry! I probably was actually offline; It was a long day so I didn't feel like staying on IRC for long :Y

I'll try to catch you tonight!
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    Thanks again :D Have a good night~!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Thanks for the opportunity, I'm very much looking forward to it :)
    You have been visited by corrupt admin toast++! Repost this 5 times or he will ban you 5ever!
    ---------(¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯)
    ----------| ◉ω◉ |
    ----------|___ロ_|
    BECOME ONE WITH MOTHER RUSSIA (I need to watch less Hetalia)
    Long time no talk. How've you been? :з
    Flaresun
    Flaresun
    Structural linguistics. Basically, working in search engines and progamming them to correct your grammar mistakes and suggest stuff commonly searched. There's a russian search engine that's in need of such people...
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    That sounds interesting...so would you get access to the search data, like what people have searched for and how many times?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    By the way, this conversation is starting to get pretty low, you should probably start a new thread for your reply D:
    Sorry I didn't know you would be offended!!!!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I wasn't really offended, It's just generally a little annoying to people if you butt into their conversation without anything important to say.

but it's cool, lol, I know you were just joking~
    Kingler
    Kingler
    okie
    also only .5k posts?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    it's at 1.8 now ... im getting there
    Once i clear some time for the next one, i'll drop you a message.
    The brainstorming with you was hella fun and i'm sure we could work on something that suits both of us.
    Parallel
    Parallel
    Also props on another excellent avatar choice
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Ah, how did I miss this o_O

I'm going to be pretty busy too but yeah I'm looking forward to this.

And thanks, lol. I might change it soon, smoking just ain't me :P
    Hulavuta!

Long time no speak, how've you been? Might be able to make movie this week as I might have a day off! Still usual time?
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I'm good and yeah, it's always the same time
    Hey Hula, can you let me know what Thursday's movie is this week? I want to see if I can make it.
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    We're probably going to watch Pokemon Origins (ironic, since that was what we watched the last time you were there!) but this time the English dub.
    SHIZUO <3
    (I'm a big fan.)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Aren't there free sites that don't require you to make an account at all? I mean that's where I watch all of mine, lol. Um, that is unless you are concerned with watching it legitimately which I totally respect.
    Alcor
    Alcor
    I think I've tried those sites too but my wifi is terrible :<
    So it buffers, and buffers, and buffers... then kind of dies.

So what's up with you? :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Eh, you know, this and that
    When did you get badged, boy?
    Mymble
    Mymble
    I'm not lucky enough to anyone who plays Pokémon irl, most don't care. their response being do they even still make those games...
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Lol, I would say that is the response of the majority of people.
    Mymble
    Mymble
    Yeah that or why are you playing a child's game?
    btw I am not really depressed, I was trolling you after you said you were a girl
    lol
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I wasn't lying, I was joking and I told you immediately afterward 9.9

and before you say "I was joking too" the difference is that if you tell someone you're depressed most times it will make them feel sorry for you which is pretty manipulative if you're not serious. Therefore, not something cool to joke about.
    fleurdyleurse
    fleurdyleurse
    n_n
    fine

i duly apologize
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    ok i forgive you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…