1. Welcome to Smogon! Check out the Smogon Starters Hangout for everything you need to know about starting out in the community. Don't forget to introduce yourself in the Introduction and Hangout Thread, too!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Redew

1. NixHex
    NixHex
    because of all the time we (mostly you) spent on that rules thread and how it has been completely ignored since you posted it :-x
    Mar 3, 2014
  2. Redew
    Redew
    Oh, yeah. I think changing it from "Got a cool idea for Birkal?" etc. to "READ THIS (link to rules)" would be better because then they won't be "OH HEY I HAVE A SUGGESTION FOR A METAGAME" or "SUGGESTION BOX MUST MEAN HELP MY TEAM RIGHT???" Idk something like that would (hopefully) lessen the bad traffic that forum gets.
    Mar 3, 2014
  3. NixHex
    NixHex
    Or we close the forum because like literally 1% of all suggestions even turn out to be implemented
    Mar 3, 2014
  4. Redew
    Redew
    Yeah, I was thinking of maybe having just a thread be made (actually that's kinda bad and could be worse so let's not do that) or just referring to a mod of the forum if someone has an idea to suggest. The suggestions are normally not god enough anyway, and it would be 10x better just to refer someone to a mod of the forum they are trying to suggest something for imo.
    Mar 3, 2014
  5. NixHex
    NixHex
    Let's make a thread in IS about it lol
    Mar 3, 2014
  6. Redew
    Redew
    On it.
    Mar 3, 2014
  7. Redew
    Redew
    ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
    Mar 4, 2014
  8. NixHex
    NixHex
    LOL you should have at least shown me first ;_; didn't mean to call you out or embarrass you or anything but you really should've
    Mar 4, 2014
  9. Redew
    Redew
    nah it's w/e. we're fixing sb now so that's really all i want
    Mar 4, 2014