Joim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Joim. I really have issues with my smogon account. For odd reasons, the answering option is blocked for me on the forum and it's the same for pm's, meaning i can't post on any topic. It's been 5 days since it started i don't know why, could u help me figure out whats going wrong with my account ? cuz tour is starting tonight :/ thank you n_n
    Joim
    Joim
    What version is it? It looks like an IE bug, but I cannot find the version in which it fails :/
    Nelson
    Nelson
    the latest one, i just bought the new surface 2 :/ hopefully, there is a beta chrome that fixes the problem but yeah is weird
    Joim
    Joim
    The lastest one?? Well now that's weird. I have IE10 for testing purposes and it works alright. Any other system information that might be relevant?
    is the "J" in Joim pronounced with a soft J as in jalapeno or a hard (i guess) J as in Joe?
    Joim
    Joim
    The latter, but it isn't soft-hard :p
    Do you make many of these quotes? Some of them are really good.
    Joim
    Joim
    Nope, quotes from Bad Religion songs, I just happen to think the same way :p
    Adrian Marin
    Adrian Marin
    "Obligation is a false perception of the human mind."

Adrian Marin
    Joim
    Joim
    Nope, it's a human construct.
    do you have google hang outs?

it would be good to discuss there.
    Joim
    Joim
    Hello there, I don't, I just have gtalk, but I can start using it if needed.
    Whenever I try to connect to Joim's lab, it says I cannot reach the server. Help please?
    Joim
    Joim
    O.o does it keep doing that?
    NWL
    NWL
    Yeah
    Joim
    Joim
    I can connect just fine and I even changed the server recently... must be your internet :S
    Patrickz22: hi
    Patrickz22: can i ask something pls :D
    +Administrator Joim: go ahead
    Patrickz22: whats the weakness of fightin pokemons? :S

help i'm getting bad pms :(
    Joim
    Joim
    Now you know what's it like to be me!
    would you be able to denote for Doubles Randbats that it's a work in progress somehow? dont want people thinkin that it's the final product and gettin turned off to it
    Joim
    Joim
    I could add beta or dev to it, but it wouldn't be true... Uhm... I can make a thread somewhere saying it's on the works.

Btw, nice pull req, well done :)
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    ok, that works too. and thanks :)
    Hi Joim,
    I am your opponent for the 5th week of SPL.
    My timezone is GMT-5.
    Pretty sure you're GMT+1 right? Confirm and I'll give times.
    Yeah, this is a stock VM format.

Also talk to me on IRC so we can narrow one down and talk about OM things
    Joim
    Joim
    So I have dinner on friday with wife, would you like to battle tomorrow thursday from 20 GMT+1?
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    I'm free Thursday from 17 to 18:30 GMT +1 or so but after that I have class followed by work until 22:30... I can probably wake up early on Saturday though if that would work better.

(damnit Joim making me convert timezones and use 24-hour time ;_; my head hurts now)
    Joim
    Joim
    Yeah I use 24 hours clock normally hue. On that time I'm at the office... Thursday I can play after 22:30 :] Otherwise we can go for Saturday!
    Hey Joim we're paired up for r2 of the drop an uber tourney. I'm GMT-5 and would prefer a weekend, but I can occasionally do it in the morning on a weekday. When do you want to fight?
    Joim
    Joim
    Hello there, just let me make my team and we can fight today whenever you're on :)
    Joim
    Joim
    For instance I'll be on after eating at about 14 GMT+1, which is 8 your time, at 10 your time I'll be here also
    Hey Joim, there is a typo in your AV thread for doubles. Under the section ''Competitive Use'', you refer to Assault Vest as Weakness Policy once.
    Joim
    Joim
    That's more like a brain fart lol
    alexwolf
    alexwolf
    Yeah, used the wrong phrase...
    is it bad i legit enjoy the look of konami smogon

is there a way to perma enable it off/on
    Joim
    Joim
    Nope, but could be added lol
    Joim
    Joim
    PD: yes it's bad
    a fairy
    a fairy
    :D

D:
    How fits the afternoon of the morrow at about 5 PM GMT onwards thy schedule?
    spuds4ever
    spuds4ever
    On now and ready
    Joim
    Joim
    I'm most sorry, I had an IRL sudden appointment and had to leave early, so by past twenty I was already gone for a while :(

I will be on-line today at the same hour for more time and I will be on IRC, ping me whenever suits you best!
    Joim
    Joim
    I'm on smogtours as Joim and on IRC, today I will be here until late, so ping me whenever you get here :)
    Joim, what are your future plans for the Scavenger Room on PS? This is Darnell by the way :)
    Darnell
    Darnell
    I eventually want to learn how to do official hunts. I have been in the room quite long and have checked the threads to see the winners and how it works. What other requirements do I need?(I have the patience btw) Does it require global auth as well or just Room owner in the room?
    Joim
    Joim
    You need room owner in the room to use the commands, yes :p
    Darnell
    Darnell
    Thanks! I'll work my way towards it then :]
    In a world that's always changing.
    Joim
    Joim
    And sanity is a state of mind that you believe in sanity
    Level 51
    Level 51
    SEND "SANITY" RINGTONE TO YOUR PHONE FOR FREE
    I suggest you VM Ace Emerald to schedule your Team match. I doubt you will bump into him on irc otherwise (diff timezones...)
    Joim
    Joim
    Dang.
    Ace Emerald
    Ace Emerald
    Yeah sorry about that @.@ Is 11 AM EST okay? Or 4 PM?
    Joim
    Joim
    EST is the worst >.>
    Uhm... how about 2 PM to 4 PM EST? 4 PM itself could work x)
    hey joim, i wanna have a doubles version of randbats made. what do i need to do to get it done?
    Joim
    Joim
    Actually I'm doing it XD
    On ps, you could do it on your local server by copying random battle and adding the doubles game type (gameType: 'doubles',). Then, for them to have doubles moves and items, etc., you'll need to edit scripts.js to make a new random team maker and random set maker for doubles as well as formats-data to specify doubles viable moves.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…