youngjake93
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hot game in the tutee tour, why the hell don't you play like that normally? >:(
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Lol what do you mean? How do I usually play?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    you actually achieved .-. and made a game good lol.
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    I am confused.
    Hey I was wondering what your calc for the hex-hex combo was? I got like 10 less than you did. It still KOd, but I just wanted to make sure I got that right. Also, if I got the rewards wrong there please let me know and I'll fix them.
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    oh I just multiplied the hex dmg times 2.25, I did it wrong
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    good job, thanks
    rofl lost in tutee toru to a max dam roll + crit..............
    Haruno
    Haruno
    meh, i would've just gotten hax'd regardless. Of course my opp got a crit at a decisive time though.
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Oh noo quag-god. I just saw the replay
    Haruno
    Haruno
    mhm .-. it would've only done around 50% max without the crit, from which quagod can just recover spam till it gets forced out. Sigh
    catch me on irc and we will turn you into the second coming of gouki in his prime . . . (gmt -5, afternoons/evenings, relatively flexible)
    Sorry for getting mad; i realized i had misread what you, audio, and gyarad0s were all saying. Your posts are staying deleted though by merit of don't feed the troll (gyarados). I really wish he hadn't learned from blank how to be an absolute shit-caliber user
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    It's ok lol technically you were just doung your job as a mod since satire or posts explaining satire or posts devloping further satire are all non-productive haha.
    Btw zach is a dick lol
    Stratos
    yep but its funny
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Unrelated news: apparently Meowstic just rose to OU dubs and Latios fell to UU. I don't even....
    Hey you have two days to battle for the doubles minitour :)
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    I know thanks. My opponent said he can't battle until the weekend
    Any advice for someone wanting to enter a fitness modelling (like bb comps but not as ridiculously big) comp by the end of the year?
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    I PMed you some stuff. Good luck bro
    Stallion
    Stallion
    Thanks man, much appreciated!
    why u got benched :(
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Bc choke every week+Chase won a dubs tournament before and they didn't want him sitting on the bench doing nothing. I guess.
    Laga
    Laga
    oh ok =/
    we're paired for the dubz team thingy

When are you free?
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Yo I PMed you on PS and IRC the other day when you were online lol. I should be on a computer I guess in an hour or so idk. Your team won anyway lol bc Lolk and Nollan
    cxinlee
    cxinlee
    :|

Okay anyway I'm not online now (As in, I'm using a computer in a shop), so what timezone are you and when are you free?
    Hey there, just writing down what we already had talked so you don't forget x)
    I'm GMT+1 and iirc you are -5, so we have 6 hours difference. From today to thursday I'll be on from around 20 to 22, then on friday it'll be all from 17 to 21-22 most likely (that's an excellent time to play).
    Joim
    Joim
    (fuck limit I'm gonna update this shit asap)

If we don't manage to play by friday, I'll be mostly all day on this weekend, or so is my plan lol. I will sure find a spot on either day if I have to, since I just have to go to the mall this weekend.

If there's a specific day in which you can play before friday just tell me :]
    Hey, I'll be your next opponent for SPL this week. I should be fairly free to play after 6PM Pacific on weekdays this week, however I will be completely unavailable during the weekend, as I'll be heading out to the VGC Regionals in Salem, OR. When would be a good time for us to battle?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…