branflakes
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey bud, do you have any advices for building a proper Semistall team? I would love being able to build those. Your RMT is quite inspiring^^´
    branflakes
    branflakes
    hmm my biggest piece of advice for semi-stall is to experiment a lot with how you can use resistances to your advantage, not just bulk. Also have at least a couple things that can deal with setup sweepers.
    hey man, just wanted to tell you that i really like your RMT, love the creativity, especially when it's effective :)
    branflakes
    branflakes
    Thanks! nice to hear this from a great tourney player/teambuilder :)
    branflakes
    branflakes
    Been doing well, and yup that's what I'm up to these days. I'll probably be able to come crash the movie date so i'm looking forward to it :) im sad i missed les mis tho
    but how about you? how've you been?
    princessofmusic
    princessofmusic
    Good to hear ;u; I've been okay. Things between Layell and I have been good so far, and he's sort of the highlight of my life nowadays. ♥
    branflakes
    i dun wanna post a one-liner on ur RMT just to point out something but CB azu is def. a threat, u gotta hope u guess right every time u switch in anything :[
    Add the threat list i suppose
    branflakes
    branflakes
    Yeah you're right. It does put me in a lot of 50/50 situations which I don't like, and it's not easy to take down. Though it isn't hard to wear down into KO range of brave bird if that's what I need to do. Added to the list
    Hi, I saw that you make amazing sprites, and I was wondering if you would like to make sprites for a fakemon region I'm working on, you can create your own fakemon, characters, attacks, and abilities and help with the overall storyline. Also, do you know anyone willing to work on this project that can do digital art well.
    Just wanted to note, thank for you posting that Alomomola set! I've been trying it out on lower sections of the ladder and it's been a great switch in to most Greninja, which would previously give my teams a lot of grief.
    nice team you got there. i randomly found some replays while you were playing the azu version of the team. i didnt really get the idea of that set, but i immediately liked the breloom set (i alomost forgot about its effectiveness :o ). i took alot of inspiration from this team, so thanks for that.
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    continueing, because i cant post it in one:

i would rate it, but i cant come up with anything, as many of your moveset are too gimmicky (read: awesome) to change anything about. dunno i feel, like you have a weakness against special attacker as soon the opponent sees the alomomola set. i guess between wish, the threat of magic mirror and aegis universal super bulk it is handable.
    Frochtejohgurt
    Frochtejohgurt
    god damn, i love these kind of stall teams :]
    branflakes
    branflakes
    i'm glad you like it :)
    i think the team was actually slightly better when it had Azumarill, despite the special weakness. Azumarill was able to single handedly destroy stall cores and baton pass teams.
    Also you might want to check that new animation rule Bran that Wyv and I must both sign off on a sprite before it gets any animation. It's for the best so people don't animate meh quality sprites (aka mine).
    If you were to keep doing backs like what you just did for some people that would be some legit stuff won't even lie, some people can't figure out backsprites at all.
    branflakes
    branflakes
    I'll see how mine turn out first. I can't say im an expert on back sprites, I just wanted to make it as easy as possible for myself.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…