Brammi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• dpp uu, when can u play I'm -8 available evenings most days, friday before 3pm, saturday after 7pm and sunday all day
    Brammi
    Brammi
    I'm +11. Your Saturday should work. I believe my 5pm Sunday would be your 10pm Saturday if that works.
    TyCarter
    TyCarter
    yeah that should be ok, I'll see u then
    TyCarter
    TyCarter
    I'll be on stours as TyCarter
    DPP PU. GMT+9 and can play weekdays 5pm~12am.
    Brammi
    Brammi
    That will work. Happy for probs Friday evening some time between 6-10 your time.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Cool. Let's shoot for Friday 7pm mine.
    Hi when do you want to want to play for gsc cup? I'm gmt+2, and I'm mostly free evenings after 6pm my time except for this weekend. Or if that doesn't work, next weekend should be fine. Let me know if any of that works and we'll work something out if it doesn't.
    dpp cup round one, guess youre my new opp. i can play most days after 1pm gmt-4. let me know what works
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Can I raincheck to this time tomorrow? I am so sorry I have just finished up with what I was doing and I am absolutely dead on my feet.
    ninamori
    ninamori
    ok. same time tomorrow
    ninamori
    ninamori
    ill be on main server
    Hey we need to play for just like old times

Im EST and can generally make most weekend times work. Otherwise I can play tomorrow after roughly 8pm EST till 10pm EST or Friday after like 530-6 est
    aye we play for type restriction, im open monday tuesday and wednesday 9am pst thru 6pm. can you fit me in that time slot? is so whats good for you
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Probably will be cool during that time. Wednesday is probs best.
    Lord Moet
    Lord Moet
    what time wednesday
    ost r2 when? im gmt +1
    Brammi
    Brammi
    GMT +11, my evenings, you day times will probs work best. Is that possible for you?
    Enki
    Enki
    i prefer playing after the 28, i got a few exams, then ill be free to play, let me know if it works for you
    Enki
    Enki
    bro when you wanna play? I am free till DL
    rby ou when? i'm gmt+1
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Possibly. I'm not much of an early riser, but I'll see what I can do.
    Tricking
    i guess we'll try to meet one more time. I can stay up a bit longer today, hope to see you on showdown.
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Sorry I've been out of commission the past 48 hours. Message me on here and I will trasfers teams to my phone and should be able to play any time I'm not asleep.
    Hi, we are opponents for the highlabder tour. I'm gmt+1, when do you want to play?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yo wanna still do this, deadline is in 13 hours or so and I will be available to play at pretty much any given time
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Sorry, I have been unavailable the past 48 hours, I was in another city unexpectedly. The post isn't up yet so we may still have time.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    get on showdown if you are still here so we can get it done
    we fight for mnm open when are you available
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Sorry, I got off. Are there any days in particular that work for you?
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    no because my schedule is changing constantly, just tell me some times that you're available and ill tell you if they work for me
    dhelmise
    dhelmise
    Dude
    hello i am gmt-5 and i see you are gmt+11 so 16 hour difference. since this is the case i think tonight for me / tomorrow for you is best. how about 9pm (for me tonight) / 1pm (for you tomorrow)?
    Brammi
    Brammi
    So I just realised that this is 4am for you not 4pm for you. I can do some time during the day, around lunch my time. Which would be about 8 to 10pm your time. Let me know if that works.
    emma
    emma
    that works see u then
    emma
    emma
    ill be on smogtours, same name
    We are paired for RBY Championship when do you want to play? im gmt -7
    Brammi
    Brammi
    Lol, left one on yours before seeing this. I am GMT +11, most available in the evenings.
    Rampecker
    Rampecker
    Oh lol, if you want we can play right now. If you can't then I would prefer if you tell me the day since im available most of the time.
    Brammi
    Brammi
    I am cool for now. Chall me, will go on as Brammi
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…