Blim
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey, we have to play for XY ubers tour, when are you available? i'm GMT -4, but i'm kind of busy in the next few days
    Blim
    Blim
    I won't have computer access this weekend, so it's best that we play before this weekend a.k.a as soon as possible. I'm gmt-5 and free Tuesday - Friday 2 pm - 7 pm. If needed I can be online in the morning too, from around 10 am to 11 am.
    n00b
    alright, we can try to play tomorrow, i'll be on at around 4-7 my time (so 3-6 your time), i'll be in the ubers room if i'm on
    Blim
    Blim
    can you play now? am on the ubers room as blim, but idk your username.
    When for no johns? I cant till friday night or saturday. I'm GMT -4.
    Blim
    Blim
    We'll have to play Saturday then. am gmt-6, I should be online both in the evenings and night.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Alright sounds good
    I am on my phone and won't have access to my comp until 9:15 my time. That is 4 hours from now.
    Blim
    Blim
    oh lol, and of course I won't be available in 4 hours [work] xD. Yea, looks like we'll have to play saturday.
    Hey blim,i want to tryout for midseason,you can find me in ubers room on PS under Spiral Core and [TR]Smogon on PO,i will be in IDM channel.
    Maybe one day they will become loyal, but not today.
    Blim
    Blim
    indeed. also thanks for following me man! ungrateful.....
    u cnt escape the like.. let it hapn..
    Blim
    Blim
    I tried my best to resist the like, I have no regrets...RIP!
    As I'm supposed to pm you on forums for SPL and already spoke to you on skype, see you Tuesday buddy (looking forward to this my friend)
    Blim
    Blim
    yup, should be another good battle, I'll cya Tuesday.
    Cased
    lol destroyed get rekt
    Blim we're in the same pool for the geodude tour! When do you wanna play, and do you want me to be on a specific server or somethin when we do play
    Blim
    Blim
    heh not anymore Nails is replacing me xD
    polop
    polop
    but but now I don't know many people well in the tour now, its gonna be so awk
    When do u wanna play. I am Gmt -5/6 idk what happened with time zone change but east coast of us haha. When do u wanna play I'm free all week and we r basically out so Idrc
    Tesung
    Tesung
    I am ready to play actually haha. I will be on irc for most of the best few hours with some breaks
    Blim
    Blim
    Ok, I'm on smog tours now assuming you're ready to play. Looked for you on IRC but don't see you online there atm.
    Tesung
    Tesung
    I'll be on in less than an hour hopefully. It's nbd I'm sure we'll see each other on Irc at some point
    Hi when do you want to play? My preference is to play early in the week, sometime at night but if you need to build teams I can wait. I'm GMT -5 so I'm one hour ahead of you IIRC.
    Soz for having such a shitty schedule but can we play like tomorrow or Sunday? I should be free on those days (I'm on my phone atm)
    Blim
    Blim
    alright np. tomorrow should be fine, sunday is fine too but I have other plans on sunday so I might not get home until late on that day, I'll cya then.
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    Cool :p
    Hai can we play later this week like Friday? I'm EST and can play usually anytime from 4 pm on.
    Blim
    Blim
    yea that should be fine!
    Hey Blim, we're battling for SPL. I'm GMT + 13 and I can battle from 5 PM - 5:30 PM Thursday my time, 11 AM - 10:30 AM Saturday my time, and 11 AM - 11:30 AM Sunday my time. That was mostly to comply with Alsaron's scheduling thing, but in reality I can battle most of my weekend (which is your Friday and Saturday.)
    i'm kinda busy this week, i'd prefer sat/sun probably

time when i find out my schedule. sry 4 john
    Hi, when do you want to play for 9th ring of hell tour? I'm availible on PS under the name "Facepalm" 10:00 PM EST on most days.
    Hi, im free right now.
    Blim
    Blim
    so lets play...which showdown server are you on? and what name are you under?
    LNY TNZ
    LNY TNZ
    main server as Fight Forever. i can come on a different server if you want...
    heyo, we should play for ubers battle of the week sometime. busy with exams this week tho, maybe we could get an extension for a couple of days (last exam on sat)?
    Blim
    Blim
    yea that should be fine. I'll be on irc [ubers channel of course] saturday then. If something comes up I'll let you know.
    Blim can you add my friend code
    4597-0480-0132
    ds name: toe
    you have a sticky web user I need in your zone
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…