MMII
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Kricketot, Burmy, Tynamo, and Spewpa cannot learn Toxic :[
    MMII
    MMII
    They'd use it if they could
    I shouldn't have problems making times it's just that it takes me awhile to get a team together, but I'll see what can happen (I'm EST usually good after 4 pm)
    MMII
    MMII
    You get on late at night your time it seems cause you always seem to have last been on at 4amish my time. (so like 10pm for you) It's the weekend, now, so I'm guessing you can be on earlier right?
    Manaphy
    Manaphy
    More likely that I'm going to be on much earlier tommorrow and Sunday yeah. Don't worry if I look late or w/e I don't forget about games.
    MMII
    MMII
    Ouch, well I guess Saturday is a no go. Last minute on Sunday y/y? Preferably before 10 PM my time, though.
    dw about not playing blim i've made peace with this lol

go undefeated for me will you? :)
    MMII
    MMII
    Oh, I assumed at first you were the one to be taken off because busy schedule and not giving a fuck but then it turns out you didn't so :-(. On top of that, they keep making fun of the keys.

Sorry, win streaks only go to 4 in spl. Good thing I'll be having fun this week ;)
    is your ct true for ubers nowadays?
    MMII
    MMII
    Yes, Toxic is viable option on literally every pokemon.
    skies
    skies
    not Wobbuffet, Wynaut, Kricketot, Burmy, Tynamo, and Spewpa.
    you have been visited by the ghost of alexwofl. if you dont post this in at least 5 other chats alexwofl will visit your house and give bad rates to all of your utensils and groceries.
    Where you been? I ain't seen you for ya week!
    Bossness
    Bossness
    Forget about the phone number thing, but please do visit the dragon masters channel so that we can talk.
    MMII
    MMII
    ooh ye sorry meant to come lol, been superbusy lately
    Bossness
    Bossness
    I had a good laugh yesterday after seeing all the posts in Donkey's RMT. How about you, Smogon Moderator Melee Mewtwo?
    yo I caught a stomach virus or something and cant host tour tonight, can you?
    MMII
    MMII
    not at the decided time :(

could delay
    Hey I came on irc for a few hours earlier and missed you sadly :( I feel honoured to be nicknamed after your arceus in spl haha
    MMII
    MMII
    Too bad all it did was die :( (and put Kanga in KO range)
    lol sorry to bother you again but would it be possible to start a "Study a Team" thread like last gens?
    MMII
    MMII
    Yeah, I wouldn't mind that. Just make sure you get good teams to put on display so it's not so much about picking out errors as much as having a model that can help out your own teambuilding.
    Can i start a CCAT and a Victim Of the week threads?
    MMII
    MMII
    ccat is already being talked about

feel free to do victim of the week though
    When can you play??
    MMII
    MMII
    Dice fucking sucks. ;-;

Um whenever this weekend. Well not really whenever, sometime before 10 PM would be ideal. We have similar timezones and activity so I don't think it should be too hard to hook up. Are there any times you don't like?
    Hack
    Hack
    Maybe somewhere before/after cast looks like the best option!
    I've been wanting to see a Silly Things You've Seen On the Ubers Ladder V2 made for a while. OU made a V2 so what about the Ubers Ladder?
    MMII
    MMII
    I'm the worse person to ask about it because I hated that thread lol. You might want to try to ask Furai or another ubers mod about it.
    Hi opponent,
    I am your opponent for the fifth week of SPL.
    My timezone is EST (GMT - 5]).
    These are the best times for me to play: Friday between 5-7 PM, Saturday between 2-4 PM , or Sunday between 4-6 PM.
    Let me know if any of these work for you.
    MMII
    MMII
    Dice <3

Um I'm GMT +1. I have open times monday and tuesday afternoon but I want to try to fix up a team of mine first. Otherwise, weds - fri I don't get home until 7pmish give or take an hour. Weekends, I'm pretty much completely free (except for 8PM my time this sat where I'm trying to finally do that delayed uberscast lol)
    MMII
    MMII
    Now that I read your actual times, we'll have to do something like Saturday right after the Ubers Cast (so 3PMish) or Sunday at 4PM. I'd prefer the Saturday time as I like to play my important games before 10 pm my time.
    When is weekend tour gonna start?

You might wanna wait a bit since a bunch of 9ROH battles are going on.
    Melee Mewtwo I was referring more to the passive Evasion clause that was implemented in OU rather than the Evasion clause test in Ubers. I know i'm jumping around places, but Sand Veil hax was quite significant in OU, giving AcroBat and Garchomp some critical evasion
    MMII
    MMII
    oh, I misunderstood
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…