yond
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The tampon is a MALE invention designed to OPPRESS women into RAPING themselves and spending their money #freebleedin#YesAllWomen#killallmen
    Yo.
    When can you play for the superstar ? I'd like to get this done this week if it's possible for you.
    I come back from work at 8PM GMT+2 during the week. As for the week-end, I can arrange my schedule.
    Let me know.
    yond
    yond
    if all else fails look for me on IRC haha
    So what's the verdict?
    yond
    yond
    no decision yet ... prob gonna have to wait for aldaron
    We're paired up on Crystal Geodude. I'm on GMT-3 and I'm free tomorrow from 2:00 PM until 10:00 PM my time. After that I'm going to travel until monday, but then I should be free again. You can find me on IRC as Elodin on #baril almost every day. Let me know when you're free to play.
    yond
    yond
    lets play sometime this weekend
    elodin
    elodin
    Can't, I told you I was going to travel. I'll be back tomorrow during the night.
    sup dude, ive been looking for you on IRC lately but you either werent online or you didnt answer my PM to play for CGA

do you think you could make it today? if so at which time?
    We're paired for the geodude. I'm GMT+2 and free all the week but not the w-e. Tell me when's the best time for you.
    yond
    yond
    if you see me on IRC just pm me
    i think you might like this

[01:19 am] <@LizardMan> Luckily jumpluff, contrary to popular belief
    [01:19 am] <@LizardMan> im p smart
    when would u like to play for team tournament? im gmt +1 n p flexible. ill be ready by this evening.
    Prinz
    Prinz
    mmm actually my irc doesnt work well. we can play sunday, just pick a time and a server and ill be there.
    yond
    yond
    how does your irc not work... just get on mibbit
    Prinz
    Prinz
    well it lagged etc when i came on it. nvm, ill try to come on it. actually tomorrow ill have to play vs. vinc for sneak tour too so i hope to be able to play u as well, otherwise, if we can't play b4 deadline, just take the win since my team is kinda dead.
    I can try, but everything after 10 pm I can't promise.
    yond
    yond
    no not after, I want to play BEFORE then
    Porengan
    Porengan
    Sorry, I meant every time before 10 pm I can't promise.
    yond
    yond
    we should be fine then
    I'm free the week, my timezone is GMT+1, when do you want to play?
    yond
    yond
    idk figuring out what your schedule is like will help me
    yondie, if you're really putting me in next week I wanna play BW UU (for Hikari) or XY OU (for CyberOdin). I wanna give Randy a chance at making a pos win record, which he can get if he win this week. If by one in a billion chance he loses, I wouldn't mind playing Doubles, though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…