Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey we play for POCL. i'm EDT atm and available to play most days from 8:30 AM to 10 AM and after 8:30 PM. tonight and tomorrow are no good, though. thursday could be out best best because i'm off from work, so yeah, let me know.
    TIWSS
    can you respond on po? I'm sporadically available today if you give me enough heads up, tomorrow would be much better (afternooon-evening my time)
    sup, we gotta play (I am in florida on spring break atm but can be on daily but sat or sun would be best when i am back (: GMT -5 and u know how to find me :p
    Hey, we play for spl. I'm PST and I'm available Wed-Fri 4:00pm-10:00pm and Saturday/Sunday 12:00pm-10:00pm, though I'd prefer to play Friday/Saturday/Sunday since I'll be studying for mt's the next few days. Let me know when you can play
    TIWSS
    ya somethin came up, sunday afternoon or evening would be best for me but i'm free all day. say like 4?
    Nas
    4 works
    TIWSS
    im on smogtours when you're ready
    yo when do you want to play this weekend?
    TIWSS
    sat or sun would be good, I think I should be online
    Royalty
    Royalty
    saturday 5pm it is
    I'm paired against you in the Farm League. My timezone is GMT -6.
    If you tell me a time today, I can probably make it, I'm free pretty much all day. Otherwise:
    Tuesday: 6-7, 9-10
    Wednesday: 4-10
    Thursday: 6-10
    Swamp Link
    Swamp Link
    So, is 6pm your time tonight or tomorrow night fine? I can do either, just let me know.
    TIWSS
    tonight, I'll be a little late but I'll get on asap. prolly in about half an hour
    Swamp Link
    Swamp Link
    Alright, well I'll be on the main server of PS in the main lobby as Swamp Link. Shoot me a challenge when you're ready.
    Hey TiWSS. (You the same TiWSS from PO?)
    We have to battle for Farm League, I am GMT -5. My activity this week is shaky, but I will be on some evenings. Over the weekend, I'll be really active.
    k we were scheduled to meet at this time and I've been on for an hour almost.will be on for an hour more too so pls lets do this
    oh hey we're paired up for UU GS Round 3. i'm gmt +5.5. when can we play?
    TIWSS
    Youch.
    Im gmt -7 yay. I can battle mostly in the evenings like 7-midnight my time.
    If you cant make that then well do this weekend
    hey, now that sub confusion has been taken care of or w/e, i guess we're paired up. i'm gmt +2 and should be able to play friday onwards. i'll be on #gslam on irc too so yea lmk when you can play
    hey TIWSS, we are opponents in the UU open! I am GMT -7, and currently have a lot of free time. I can play from noon-midnight my time. When would you like to play?
    Hey we're paired for UU grand slam, i can play when you want just contact me ;) i'm GMT -5 and im very present on forum
    ey man, we should have no problem getting this done before the weekend so no worries.. I'm GMT+0 which is a pain but its w/e any particular day you feel like playing which makes it easier for you to play around 2-3pm your time?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…