Hclegend
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey nice sig ;)
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    Hehehe
    You only noticed now?
    Makes sense considering I've stopped Maisoning....
    Or have I?
    (Nope, just had some luck induced rage quits)
    cant say
    cant say
    Yeah hadn't seen you post for a while actually, didn't know where you had ended up haha. Yeah the hax there can really turn you off it for a while!
    Sorry about that, I guess the time differences are pretty big, since it was 10pm where I live when I sent you that.

I'm online right now and will be for the next few hours.
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    Cool! I'll be online a about 10 mins
    Nighty
    Nighty
    Thanks a lot for the Cottonee! really appreciate it.
    Yo, I am online an ready to trade, my friend code is 3239-4180-8801.
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    2:11am? Wow...
    Sorry for missing the trade but, I couldn' exactly be up till 2am :/ I'll be online, just send me a request when you're ready :)
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    Oh and my FC is 2122-7099-0373 if you didn't already put that in XD
    I'll take that Cottonee/Whimsicott, I too won't be able to get online till later at night, I'll let you know.
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    I forgot I offered you it XD
    I'll be free all night so just tell me when you're ready :)
    hey man just wanted to give you a heads up that if you keep double posting (one directly or a few posts after another) you'll get told off haha. if you post your maison team then you lose 2 battles later maybe just edit your original post. what streak did you get to before losing to that whiscash btw?
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    20ish.... I lost count :/
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    Nd thanks for the advice ;)
    Hello! I saw your post in the Luck thread and congrats on your three shinies! Did you get ones that you like? I was wondering if you could tell me how much you tipped people because it seemed to work for you and I am a bit skeptical to try the tipping method for mysef haha
    Hclegend
    Hclegend
    I tipped something like 3000-10,000 today, and even then I only found them several hours later, I tipped at Le Wow, and the Battle Chateau, happy hunting! ;)
    Superpowerdude
    Superpowerdude
    Ok thanks :) Been doing horde battles for a shiny Scraggy and I have vs'd about 7000 Scraggys all up from hordes and no shiny one yet haha instead I have gotten 4 shiny gulpins >:(
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…