1. GET SMOGON SHIRTS HERE! First time ever. Limited time only & next time the design will be different, so get it while you can!
  2. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  3. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Comments on Profile Post by Magistrum

1. sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Is it that you don't want it done?
    Mar 14, 2014
  2. sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Also for your information I just feel like your Pokemon are lacking necessary information
    Mar 14, 2014
  3. Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Okay it seems I'm not clear enough, or it's just you fail to understand. DON'T USE MY FAKEMON. Go create your own fakemon for your own hack.
    Mar 14, 2014
  4. sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Look, I can respect your fakemons, but may I ask to at least give your opinions on my fakemons and if they might be either not good enough or too overpowered. Since Snaq made everyone leave the only site I can get opinions from people for Fakemons, I have ran out of ideas to make and the ideas I do come up with I have nothing to do with.
    Mar 16, 2014
  5. sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Also for the starters (except the grass one which is different from yours), I HAVE TO use the base art and stats for the hack.
    Mar 16, 2014
  6. Magistrum
    Magistrum
    "Also for the starters (except the grass one which is different from yours), I HAVE TO use the base art and stats for the hack." <<< What part of "DO NOT USE MY FAKEMON" do you fail to understand? Seriously, I find you quite annoying right now. If you can't create your own fakemon, go join another fangame project or something. There are other pokemon sites catering fangame projects---dont limit yourself to Smogon.
    Mar 16, 2014
  7. sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Damnit I told you I won't use your grass starter! I said the Fire and Water ones were already originally from the old forums and apparently I can't use Pokemon who were accepted from the old group just because you completely took credit for it.
    Mar 16, 2014
  8. Magistrum
    Magistrum
    The Fire starters were originally made by me, in case you've forgotten. The only thing I took from Leviathes's Water starter data is the name and the fact that it's an orca line---nothing else. You could say they're different fakemons already. And the art---which you want to use---is MADE BY ME. So a definite and utter NO.

THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER.
    Mar 17, 2014
  9. sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Okay, NO ART USING, and NO USING YOUR POKEMON
    Okay :D
    Mar 17, 2014