Arkian
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Rohail could you GP check any of my LC stuff? Anorith and Meowth need 1 more check to be done, while Pawniard and Surskit still need 2 (but that puts them closer to being done!). All of the links are in my signature :)
    Arkian
    Arkian
    I'm pretty busy this weekend, but I'll try to get to them on Monday :)
    tcr
    tcr
    Thanks so much rohail!
    hey you wanna play for mega mania right now? i'll be on smogtours if you do
    hi, we're paired for the xy ou mini-tour. i'm gmt - 8, and available after 1:50 p.m. pst tomorrow and 12:00 p.m. pst on thursday. i should be available all day on friday. hit me up w/ your gmt and availability asap, since the deadline is saturday.
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Hi, I'm GMT -5 and am available Thursday and Friday from 3:30 to 6:00 my time. We can fight on Friday if you're alright with that.
    Hey, we're paired up in the XY OU Mini Tour. The deadline for battling is Tuesday. My timezone is the same as yours so when would you be down to battle? I'm available pretty much everyday after 5 PM
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Great! Let's battle tomorrow at around 5:30 if that's open for you. I'll be on PS! as Rohail, but if you don't see me, just leave a message on my profile :)
    cuteflounder
    cuteflounder
    Okay that should work! If anything does come up I should on by 6:30 at the latest :^)
    OMFG ANOTHER awesome 14 year old. bitch lets go!

also grats!
    Arkian
    Arkian
    #yungpower

and thanks :D
    Regime
    Regime
    omfg AND YOU SING TOO OMFG
    hey do you want to play for the 3 vs 3 tournamet now?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Hi, I'm actually not ready yet, sorry! Can you stay for around for about 15 more minutes? If so, you can find me in the Studio room of PS or IRC in #grammar under my Smogon name.
    doughboy
    doughboy
    yeah it is possible
    Could you check my newest team? I wanna know what you think of it
    Arkian
    Arkian
    I'm really busy today, but remind me tomorrow and I'll rate it for sure :)
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Hey! I just recently started playing XY Ubers :o It's a p. fun metagame, although the ladder sucks ass :( I'm currently going 18-1 with a shitty Mega Blaze team I made xD
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Haha the ladder sucks
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    Hmm I'm not sure, I took a look at your thread and it doesn't look off to me. Have you tried a different browser?
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Yeah, when I switched to Internet Explorer, it looks fine. Wonder what's wrong with Chrome, then :/ sorry for bothering you about this small issue :P
    Sephirona
    Sephirona
    Haha it's no problem, I sometimes have weird graphical glitches too when using chrome. whelp \o\
    I will be able to play at almost any time on Sunday, if possible. If that's not possible I can definitely play on Monday-Wednesday from 3:30-6:30 no problem!

- Thanks!
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Unfortunately, I'm unavailable to play on Sunday. I say we play on Monday at around 4:00 p.m since we're both free then. What do you think?
    Grimey
    Grimey
    That is perfectly fine by me.
    Grimey
    Grimey
    I'll be online for the next bit under the username Nostalgia Ultra. Challenge me whenever!
    hey idk why but the switch to xenforo made it so mods cant give OPs to people so just start a new thread about king/queen if you want

im locking the old one
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Alright thanks! I'll do it later today.
    damn, ninja'd me with the victini post. nice one, though.
    [if nothing else, victini's super cute anyway; would definitely prefer to use over a pokemon that is 90% face]
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Cuteness > competitive viability imo
    Hey man, do you want to fight XY UU anytime soon? The ladder isn't too horribly competent ;-;
    Arkian
    Arkian
    Sure! If you wanna fight, I'll be on oriserver as Fairycrab. Also, I'll rate your team after we fight if that's alright with you :)
    Kingler
    Kingler
    on rn
    Kingler
    Kingler
    Hey, when are you gonna be on today/tomorrow? I'll test the team we built b/c I made minor modifications to it (aka kept similar members but changed the sets).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…