Fusxfaranto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey fusx, is there any way that turbomons could be set to automatically start the timer in a game? also, could you change the font to something else? comic sans doesn't look all that good
    Fusxfaranto
    Fusxfaranto
    I'm sure there's a way to do automatic timer (since smogtours does it) but I decided it wasn't worth the effort, and I also kinda like having a bit longer for team preview (or looking at your own team for randbats). Also comic sans is the best font in the universe, don't hate
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    the only problem is that it's difficult to start the timer when you and your opponent are both moving quickly since it isnt available to hit from turn one (you can only hit it once you've selected a move). but yeah thanks
    You never responded to my query. Did you see it?
    Fusxfaranto
    Fusxfaranto
    Yeah sorry, didn't get a chance to make a response since I'm at college orientation. One thing I noticed though was lots of new moves (and you mentioned new abilities were coming), and unfortunately Pokemon Showdown is pretty terrible at being able to actually add things. You would pretty much have to settle with editing a preexisting move/ability, but if you're ok with that, it can still work.
    Calugia
    Calugia
    How much power does move editing entail? Could I alter the effects of existing moves to get the ones I listed?
    Fusxfaranto
    Fusxfaranto
    Haven't taken a close look, but all of those should be definitely possible, pretty much anything that takes properties from existing moves is going to be pretty simple to implement (though I'm probably going to want to take a look at multitype moves to see how those work in PS).
    Hi there. If you have the time, me and a friend of mine are working on a new metagame and require some help with coding a couple new moves, items, and abilities. We'll provide details later, but it's not too much. Your help would be greatly appreciated.
    Fusxfaranto
    Fusxfaranto
    I'm going to be pretty inactive for most of next week, but send me what you have and I'll see what I can do.
    Calugia
    Calugia
    What would be the best way to send it? I can't cram much into these posts. Do you have an email?
    Fusxfaranto
    Fusxfaranto
    Just send me a PM on the forums here (hover over the inbox button near the top right corner, then click on "Start a New Conversation")
    yo fusx i was curious: what's the backend that powers robcxjo? (assuming i spelled that right)
    i am planning to write an irc logging bot/server framework and was looking for concepts
    Fusxfaranto
    Fusxfaranto
    how is go? i never really see anyone using it, and i don't know much about it
    alkinesthetase
    alkinesthetase
    it's FUCKING SICK

idk maybe it's just that i have a predilection for statically typed languages, go really resonates with me. it has C-like syntax and a strongly checked type system (if you've ever written bitwise manipulation code in C... you'll enjoy lack of coercion), haskell-style oop (interfaces rather than inheritance), brings closures and primitive runtime-level concurrency to a compiled language
    alkinesthetase
    alkinesthetase
    (comment was getting long) anyway it's really sick. it's one of the only imperative compiled languages right now that is 1) fairly well known and 2) provides most of the modern abstractions in your average scripting language (python/ruby)

also being a newer and more expressive language, there's way less boilerplate and much better tooling than C/C++ which is really appealing in general
    How difficult would it be to code an other metagame where the types of everything were shifted to the next one on the Type chart? This includes Pokémon and Moves.
    Fusxfaranto
    Fusxfaranto
    Not very difficult at all, might implement that if I'm bored at some point.
    CPU
    Sweet. I submitted an other metagame idea with that gimmick so we'll see if it gets past their checks.
    We need to play for the Crystal geodude tour. When can play?

I'm GMT -5 and can play any day after 6 pm.
    Crystal tour, im gmt -4 usually on 10:00 pm my time in ubers room on ps or on PO as Banned Deucer. in IDM chan
    YOu have been visited by the ghost of grandma's past, post this on at least 5 chats or kenny will rape your grandma in hell 5ever
    you have been visited by the ghost of jrp, post this in at least 5 other chats or jrp will come to your house and show you how important he really is
    you have been visited by the ghost of foresight lucario, post this in at least 5 other chats or foresight lucario will come to your house and show you how tactical it really is
    you have been visited by the ghost of alexwofl. If you don't post this in at least 5 other chats alexwofl will come to your house and give bad rates to all your utensils and groceries
    you have been visited by the ghost of alexwofl. If you don't post this in at least 5 other chats alexwofl will come to your house and give bad rates to all your utensils and groceries
    hello we must fight for once upon a team

I'm EST and can play from 5-10pm on weekdays (all day today though, since I have a snow day) and most times on weekends, so lmk when you are free
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…