Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• we gotta play for the gym leaders tourney thing. im gmt+1, when would you like to do it? im mostly available
    majaspic22
    i can normally play in the next 3h30, i'll be on français chat of showdown or maybe on smogtours
    wen fite for lc tour

[im pretty good so i will just take the win if u want]
    majaspic22
    if you can in the next 3 hours, i'll be on smogtours
    if not, i'm normally on during this three hours everyday
    passion
    passion
    i would prefer playing on the battle tower server i will be there under the alt i watch wnba
    majaspic22
    i'm wating for you
    We are opponents for the "filling the generational gap" tournament. when would you like to play? I am GMT+1 btw
    we're matched up for the passive agressive tour. im gmt -6 and prefer to play afternoons or evenigns my time, when would yu like to play?
    hey we need to play, i'm gmt -5 and available every day from 5:30-11:00 pm. i am usually available all day on weekends but that's subject to change. let me know what works so we can get this done!
    majaspic22
    5.30 gmt -5 would be good, just go on showdown français chat or on smogtours
    We are paired in the doubles tournament
    im gmt -5 and can battle this week

when can you battle?
    Spidy
    Spidy
    saw you were on earlier, so when can you battle?
    Spidy
    Spidy
    i see you are online now, can you battle?
    We're battling for the 3 Pokémon tournament. Let me know when
    Celever
    Celever
    majaspic22 was last seen: Viewing member profile majaspic22, 14 minutes ago

So, when can we play? I'll just tell you now that I do not like johns at all.
    majaspic22
    I can play now if you want, i'm on the chat "français" of showdown
    Celever
    Celever
    Challenged
    Hi so were playing for r5 of OST. I think we should set up 2 times to play a main time then a back up in case of emergency. I would prefer a time on Saturday then on Sunday before deadline, I am flexible but only on weekends. Please let me know your schedule.
    Laurel
    Laurel
    Sunday morning is no longer an option please let me know your schedule.
    majaspic22
    well what is your gmt ? (i hope you're not living in asia atm)
    Laurel
    Laurel
    I am gmt -5
    good luck in future rounds. i forgot you sent me a pm so i posted activity, apologies. wish we could have played
    Hello, we're playing for teenager tournament. I'm gmt +8, available on Friday nights, Saturday afternoon + night, and Sunday morn + afternoon. u?
    Hi there. We're facing each other first in the UU tournament. What is a good time for you to battle?
    Hey, we play for the Teenager Tournament, my GMT is -7:00 MST, hmu whenever.
    a fairy
    a fairy
    Please battle soon, deadline is near
    skies
    skies
    Ok, majaspic, can you battle soon?
    Hey, we have to play for the Official tour.
    I am gmt-5, however I can only play this weekend or next weekend.
    I should be online for most of tomorrow(but i view the forums offline) so just comment on this post whenever you are ready/available.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…