Zaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You online/ able to do it now then? Seen as you responded a few mins ago
    Zaos
    Zaos
    No, yesterday I only checked Smogon for one thing xD Today I'll be on until 23:30.
    fitzy72
    If thats the case then PM me on showdown if you see this in time
    Zaos
    Zaos
    oh sorry, I didn't see this at time :c Today at 23:00 in Showdown k?
    Hai, we play for LC open. Whens a good time for you. I'm GMT +1 (Uk time)
    Zaos
    Zaos
    i'm GMT +1 too. Monday to Friday I can only play 22:00-23:30. And in weekend I supose in afternoon I also can
    helo we're opponents for r4 of ubers open im gmt +3 and can battle most of the weekend
    Zaos
    Zaos
    mmm, no problem, I'm GMT +1 xD Today I'm free until midnight in my time, and the other days 22:00-23:30 (in my timezone too xD) is the best time to contact me xD
    Furai
    Furai
    today probably won't be good for me.. are you really available just those times? because these are midnight to 1:30am for me and that's not very convenient :s
    Zaos
    Zaos
    I supose weekend I'll be in the afternoon (16-17 in my time)
    Hey, we're paired for ubers open r2. Could you try and come on #Pokemon as much as possible? Hopefully we can be on at the same time then, and battle. I'm gmt+12
    Zaos
    Zaos
    Heeeeeey, what happened? I didn't see you on #Pokemon
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Oh shit sorry dude. Coming online right now, just wait there pls
    Zaos
    Zaos
    K, I'm online in Smogon server on Showdown with my nick. I haven't got so much time :S
    Before we play do you want Hail allowed or no (Molk announced it was just banned). I'll double check my schedule but I think I'll be on for your time the 15th or 16th.
    Zaos
    Zaos
    I prefer not use Hail. Then, the 15th or 16th, you'll say me what time we can play
    I'll be on IRC (#neverused) until about 11pm - catch me there from 6pm onwards and we'll battle. (GMT+1)
    Zaos
    Zaos
    Ok. I think Tuesday at 22:00 i can be available, so it's possible we can battle then
    FireMage
    FireMage
    Can you budge to Wednesday? I do apologise but I have friends coming in from out of town whom I shall not see for a while so we're kinda going out tomorrow and I'm not entirely sure what time I'll be back.
    Zaos
    Zaos
    Birkal said today Tuesday is the last day. Coinflip in coming, I see... xD
    yo man grand slam uu, waiting for you this weekend, or before, I'll not be available for 2 weeks minimum after that :c As we have same gmt (1 hour less for you maybe?), it will be pretty easily, just tell me when you wanna play, I've already my teams.
    I also prefer playing on nights (10 PM to 1 AM).
    Zaos
    Zaos
    No problem that. I'll be in Showdown at 22:30 and we battle when you can thereafter
    Rockhp
    Rockhp
    yeah, just tell me the server, and I'll come after I'm done with all the stuff.
    Zaos
    Zaos
    I'm now in Smogon server on Showdown and in Beta server on PO, choose xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…