Mr.E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• just curious.. is this you? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVT8kMgdlto it says someone called Mr.E is playing but.. I find it impossible in my mind that you were a bad pokemon player 3 years back. Ummmm.. it's just cos I'm friends with someone from the community who were holding the tournament (they got me into mons several years back)..
    I'm relying on you to bring the tyrants back; I forgot how much work I put into that thing!!
    heh

lets play on weekend? Saturday or Sunday...Iam usually Online between 5 PM- 12 PM EST so yeah pick a time
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    5pm to 12pm? Did you mean: 5pm to 12am (midnight), 12pm (noon) to 5pm, 5pm to 12pm as written? (i.e. UNavailable from noon to 5pm.) ;[

I'm going to assume the first option and say we can play at 9pm Saturday. Of course, I am always chillin' on IRC.
    Picollo
    Picollo
    i meant the first option, 12pm (noon) to 5pm would be actually 12 pm to 5 am next day lol.

ok lets play on saturday 9 pm then.
    did you become the best or were you always that fabulous
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    I became the very best, like no one ever was.
    I see you're asking about who drew "the Mawile." If you didn't get the answer yet, can you point me to where it is because I can't find it lol! I can probably answer once I take a look at it and start remembering.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    I received my answer just now trying to check THE SMOG AWARDS and, in place of the slow-loading picture was the text "mega mawile by Yilx"

So I'm gonna assume it was drawn by Yilx.
    Flora
    Flora
    Yes, indeed, it is by Yilx!
    Hi, we've to play this week, so i'm just letting you know that i will be available since Thursday evening to Saturday night. I can almost anytime those 3 days, and i can play in the spanish night (GMT+1), which i think you'll prefer (i just wouldn't like t start later than 2 AM).
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    GMT-5, so 8pmish for me... We plan for Friday night in case stuff happens and we have still have Saturday available just in case. I have more important things to worry about Thu-Fri but Friday morning is the last of it, so hopefully I'll be rested and prepared to play Friday night.

I'll be around earlier, of course, and generally am around all the damn time (except late morning/early afternoon in bed).
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    Heating problems, sleep schedule kinda weird because I napped poorly in preparation of my morning "important situation" and now I'm too awake to just go to bed completely.

Consider this a warning that I am likely (not guaranteed) to want to play Saturday now. Because I might randomly zonk out on the couch mid-afternoon. ;[ Won't know how I feel until it gets to be that time.
    Colchonero
    Colchonero
    Oh ok, let's play tomorrow then, dw, life>pokemon
    Hello could we add each other so I can use your Friend Safari? I have Gyarados, Azumarill and Bibiral in mine.

My FC is: 0705-3742-9823
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    I'm guessing you need Fletchinder or something? Yeah I have plenty of room. 3625-9011-4360
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    I will try to pay attention and be active if you come online today, so we can access each other's third safari mon.
    So we have to VM each other within 48 hours of the round being posted to cover our bases for activity, and since I'm a john who can't play right this moment, that's what I'm doing. All weekday evenings (>7p GMT-6) and weekend afternoons (12p-7p GMT -6) work for me. Let's go with uhhhh Thursday @8pm as the tentative time unless you have a better idea.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    okie dokie works for me
    Hey, I saw your signature in my Psych Up + Baton Pass thread (thanks for your input btw), and noticed a logo for something called the Dragonspiral Tyrants. Do you mind telling me what that is? I've seen a couple of those throughout Smogon.
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    It was the team I was on for SPL3. It's named after Dragonspiral Tower, which was the Gen 5 forum before it got a "proper" name (and now they're just named after tiers so whatever). It got replaced by the Smog Frogs.
    didn't get into it until around week 8 since I was more concerned with my adv and dpp for tour. since then I've just been practicing on ladder but everyone sucks so I want some better competition. are you game
    yo

I'm studying gsc and have discovered through extensive research that borat is in fact shit. would you play me sometime?
    Ok, i'll look for you on irc today and tomorrow. I also can to play on Saturday if we schedule an exact time (the only problem is that i can't be waiting so long and wasting my time, but that would work). Anyway you said that you will be probably working that day so...
    Hey, when would you like to play our Week 5's match? I need to play before weekend (Friday is still fine, but not on Saturday or Sunday) because a i've 4 important exams next week (on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…