Ajwf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• are you still interested in writing slowking?
    Ajwf
    Ajwf
    I've written it. However, I don't quite understand the relevance of a leftover set... what does it have over slowbro? Without an AV, it loses the reason for power gem (CharizardY) and can't really take another major SpA (Thundy) which it could manage a bit with AV. I just don't see where to start with that one.
    dice
    dice
    checking keldeo as a water type with status is unique-- slowbro cannot do this as it is hit too hard by specs.

status makes it far better against set up sweepers and lets it use a recover move. and slowking shouldn't be your thundurus check anyway lol
    Ajwf
    Ajwf
    I mean, the most known special attackers are Keld/Lati/ZardY/Lando/Thundy.... And Afaik, AV slowbro is 4hkod... General slowbro is 3hkod. Slowking can avoid a 4hko naturally but can't get any farther because of sacred sword dealing decent damage.

Is Slowking viable with this set? I mean, it's not soaking LO Lati dracos well (64-76%), Lando's EP is a guaranteed 2hko, same with zardy and thundy...
    I would be very interested to watch you play, I was wondering what your main usernames/alts are on PO/PS. Thanks!
    Ajwf
    Ajwf
    AjTheEpic on Showdown, I only hang in the OU room (I'm a driver there). If you see AjThe____, it's probably me as I do follow that form for alt names. Stop on by anytime
    Unfortunately I had some PS troubles, but if you are keen on helping me with me request, feel free to PM me. Thanks :]
    Ajwf
    Ajwf
    Tomorrow morning, I'll look through my stall teams and fix one up that I kinda wanted to have working. That would make three total I think, none having the VenuTran core. I have two or three more but most are still largely experiments.
    trc
    Excellent, thank you, Just so you know, I missed everything you said on PS after I said VenuTranQuagChanSkarm, so if you posted any links or messages since then, I unfortunately missed them =/
    Hi, I am flattered that you tagged me. Well, I do not know if I want play Showdown anymore after my Lenten interdiction, although I will admit it is an engrossing and intellectually stimulating way to spend one's time. Well, despite some of your disagreements (in the Genesect ban thread), I certainly respect you both as a stall theorist and player. :)
    Hey tst_100, How are you feeling? I'm feeling wonderful, like Kentucky-dropped-three-gold-points-on-Michigan-with-3-seconds-left wonderful.
    Ajwf
    Ajwf
    For a little more detail, I've been looking to replace quagsire, the most general member. I've tried Aggron who was a bit redundant and let Thundurus-i get the team, Victini who is currently the best option but loses to Bisharp + knock off, and Nidoqueen who simply has no bulk. Would like something for mawile while not losing too much stall power.
    When I feel really sad, I blame ShootingStarmie for my problems. Regardless of what I'm sad about, I can't help but feel better after.
    Yo hit me up if you post any more RMT's and want them rated. I'm gonna start actually rating teams on the forums i guess.
    Ajwf
    Ajwf
    I'm probably 2 weeks away from even getting this next team together due to my work in coding and the fact that I'm trying to really put together something with some novelty (Somewhat lacking for stall). I'll definitely tell you when I try to RMT it.
    Nog
    Nog
    Aight good, also tell me if some of your friends need some RMT's im trying to get as much practice in before the next rating activity.
    We're up for the farm league. When can you play?
    Ajwf
    Ajwf
    If you're around, I'm here
    Ajwf
    Ajwf
    I'm AjTheEpic in the OU room on Showdown.
    DetroitLolcat
    DetroitLolcat
    I'm on as DetroitLolcat if you're still around.
    New stall team up, this one The Impenetrable Icebreakers (anyone see a theme?). Any help is greatly appreciated, as always.
    MagikaripIsOP
    MagikaripIsOP
    How would you change the team up for uu? I'd imagine your team would also work there since 4/6 of it is UU
    Ajwf
    Ajwf
    Two issues: Skarm is so unique that there simply is nothing else that can do it's job and I'd have to have more ways to stop kyub.

I fully plan to do a UU stall, but it is going to be much later when that meta cools down a bit and will definitely use Slowbro.
    Change your Heatran spread, Flying Gem is unobtainable so far in Pokemon X and Y and therefore doesn't matter.
    Ajwf
    Ajwf
    I know :/ I've been thinking about what to do with it. Prepare for band (Which seems common enough), SD (also common) or just expect LO... Which, as odd as it seems, I've seen it.

Probably not going to update until at very least kan's fate is decided. Not that this is affected, but cofagrigus also has to be changed, so if I find reason to work the two together I can just take care of it in one foul swoop.
    Still owe a lot of people thanks for help on the Dreadnoughts. With their help, I've created perhaps the best stall team in gen 6 so far.
    In Ohio, this week is revered simply as "Beat Michigan" Week. The OSU football team prefers Wolverine for Thanksgiving dinner, anyways.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…