Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo when can you tutor again?
    Isa
    Isa
    right now if you are still online
    Isa
    Isa
    you can add me on skype for more convenience. "axelwik"
    can you play a few battles right now ? (won't have time to play 4 or 5 battles)
    Isa
    Isa
    yes. I am on PO atm and will be on smogtours/IRC in five minutes tops
    sorry i didn't know you wanted to play gg :(
    Isa
    Isa
    i always wanna play their best player :(
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    that's what i intented :o

but idk much about rby and figured picollo is better. sorry. you can just tell me the best players from the other teams and ill try to pair you up with them (in pm)
    Huh sorry, I couldn't get online yesterday. Are you still online? o.o
    Isa
    Isa
    yep, get on PO ASAP
    Alright, Tuesday afternoon can be a good time. I'm gmt +1.
    Ryanor
    Ryanor
    I'll be on at 10 pm my time. Wednesday is ok otherwise.
    Isa
    Isa
    that's good. im currently home with the cold, so if you wanna fight earlier, im online right now and will be for the next few hours.
    Isa
    Isa
    I am currently on PO, PO 2 and PO's lounge as "Isa" on all three servers in the tier GSC Ubers. PM me when you come online
    sounds good, we can play now too if youd like
    Isa
    Isa
    are you online at this very moment still?
    I will be on PO for fifteen minutes or so, if we start I will finish, otherwise we'll play Sunday
    BKC
    BKC
    yeah
    Paired. What times are good for you tonight through the weekend?
    Isa
    Isa
    RIGHT NOW

Or during Swedish afternoons/evenings (GMT+1). What works for you, where do you live?
    Aerodactyl Legend
    Aerodactyl Legend
    Seattle, GMT -8. I'm usually able to play during evenings. Might be good for tomorrow morning or noon though, evening for you. Will keep in touch.
    Let's go with NBS then, I'd like to keep my options open. Is there a particular reason why you prefer PO over NBS?
    Yea let's not do Wednesday, I'm busy, too. Let's do Thursday then

NBS or PO?
    Thanks for contacting me, Isa! I am EST (GMT -5; currently 5:54 PM), so I am 6 hours behind i think. I'd like to have at least 2 days to experiment with my teams, so can we play Wednesday the earliest? 2-4 PM my time (8-10 PM your time?) will probably work best for me on Wed / Thurs or 3-6 PM my time (9 PM - 12 AM your time?) on Friday. If we end up doing our games during the weekend it would have to be later like 7-7:30 PM my time.

Let me know which day(s) work for you.
    how about this. seeing that im on throughout the days sporadically, whenever you're ready just get on IRC and pm me in #spl.
    Alright I would say the weekend would be the best time to battle then. I'm GMT -5 would something like say bewteen 9 AM- 10 AM Saturday my time be good with you? Im free all Sunday but I can only really battle Saturday morning.
    OK, well evenings during the week is going to be tough for me only because I am GMT-6 which I believe is 7 hours behind you. I work normal 9-5 hours during the week so I guess it depends on how late you can play if it's on Tuesday or Thursday. I'm usually home by 6pm my time but that's 1am, I think, for you. Given the time zone difference, a Friday night or weekend day might be better but sounds like that might be tough for you this weekend. IDK... let me know what you think.
    I haven't had any problems with atq recently? I don't know of any others unfortunately.

Also sorry I missed today but as we discussed Friday is open for me. Same time?
    I should be able to make that. If not what does your Friday look like?
    hi let me know your availability for spl

I'm GMT -5 (EST) and unable to battle at all on Sunday and probably not on Saturday
    It looks great. Contact me here/on the PO server (I'll probably online with Bugs Kubrick as alt) then we'll move to NBS.
    Tomorrow evening after 9 PM would be good for you? We also have the weekend just in case we miss each other.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…