Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You didn't read the rules to my thread. I don't need any Pokemon. Anything I want, I can catch or breed myself. Anyway, I don't any services at the moment either. Sorry.
    I saw a donphan on another guy's thread, mihawk to be specific. Take a look at that, maybe you can get it!
    Thanks! I might be able to get the donphan from my trade thread partner, so it shouldn't be too long
    I just realized that this next week I have AP testing (Really big test, if you don't live in America) and that that Donphan might have to wait a week, would that be okay?
    I'll take:

Mismagius *Shiny*
    Calm Nature
    Ability: Levitate
    Ivs: 31/31/31/31/30/31
    Egg/Notable Moves: Mean Look, Perish Song and Pain Split
    Evs: 252Hp/216SpDef/40Speed
    Moveset: Mean Look/Pain Split/Protect/Perish Song
    Redis: Yes

[IMG] Porygon-Z
    Modest Nature
    Ability: Adapability
    Ivs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
    Egg/Notable Moves: None

and

[IMG]Bulbasaur *Shiny*
    Jolly Nature
    Ability: Overgrow
    Ivs: 31/31/31/31/30/31
    Yes It's Female. On top of the 3 pokemon and my clone can i ask of another small favour? That you clone another pokemon for me? Its a shiny draitni, you may keep a copy if you dont distribute it.
    I have the timid flawless snorunt with spikes. I cannot clone it so if i trade it to you can you return me a clone of it?
    Remember that I wanted DRIFBLIM changed into Drifblim, and I wanted the EV'd version.
    Oh btw, it's kinda annoying that you reply on your own wall, because most people expect you to reply on theirs :P
    I just found out I never kept a copy on my Emerald game, nor do I have one on my Pearl =/ Sorry for this. I'm still interested in the Drifblim, so if you could find something else in my thread, let me know.
    yes i still want it :D
    send me a vm (i would really appreciate if you comment back in my profile to do our trade):)
    I just checked my Keckleon Stavros...it has Recover in the set. Even though it may not say so on my thread. It does have Recover. Let me know if you still want it.

@ Eppie
    Okay, just let me know when you can trade. On week days I'm usually home around 4-430 (Eastern US Time)
    wait i read that you dont trade UT forms and that the evd form doesnt have recover so i dont want to trade=/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…