Braverius
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo nig about your fangame post, I agree with most of it, but we honestly aren't trying to bring him down, we are just trying to convince him that using the same team and team type in every single battle is a bad idea. Sure he's good but someday people are gonna start counterteaming him every tour game, and I don't wanna be around to see him lose just because of him using Trick Room.
    Laga
    Laga
    It's just really frustrating when conversing with him about it, as he doesn't really seem to "understand" what we mean when we say he needs versatility.

btw it's totally cool that u lost to him, you always play bad against trick room ;]]]]
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Telling him that he's not diverse and helping him expand are two different things, though.
    banned and badged at the same time, how can one guy be so strongth
    Braverius
    Braverius
    i forgot all about that hahaha

the other account apparently got unbanned though!!
    welcome to Inside Scoop, Zach ^_^
    Braverius
    Braverius
    thanks, i didn't even know about badges so this is sort of out of right field O_O
    We finally get a chance to have a 6th Gen match - we're paired for the Doubles mini tour. I'm GMT 10:30+

I'll be online whenever I can. That'll be
    -Tomorrow evening/night
    -Sun nightSadly, I'll be unavailable for all of my Saturday and Sunday day/afternoon
    -Pretty much all of Monday

Looking forward to our match
    Braverius
    Braverius
    I'll be online until like 9pm your time tonight, I'll be on IRC (probably on as Zach) in #doubles. If that doesn't work, Monday should.
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    alright. i'll be online for the rest of my night except when for dinner. shouldn't be a problem
    Braverius
    Braverius
    I'll be on for the next 15-20 minutes, going to crash really soon though. I'm on IRC and on the Doubles PS channel.
    Hey we are battling in the doubles mini tour, i'm gmt +1 just catch up with me on irc. Or tell me here when you can play :)
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Sounds good, I'll be around later on (probably 8am-9am your time) or can play anytime after ~7pm your time tomorrow (same goes for most days)
    spl blabla what was the good time on thursday again? I forgot xD!
    Joim
    Joim
    No probs and thanks for the gmt times!
    Let's see. Friday 8pm - Midnight should work, in fact around 8 pm is perfect. If that doesn't work, it'll be sunday night, then x)
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Awesome, let's do Friday at 8pm then.
    Joim
    Joim
    Perfect :]
    Already talked w/ you on skype and you wanna be lame and play on Sunday. We should settle on a time for that too btw
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Yeah. We can do it anytime really, but just for protocol, let's set it at around 9PST Sunday if that works for you. Whenever I get a team done I'll be ready, though.
    Biosci
    Biosci
    9 PST is exactly the deadline, lets make it 7 pm Sunday
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Oh yeah whoops, forgot this isn't based on PST. 7 works.
    Hey, Zach :] Whenever you're back just tell me when it's a good time and we'll see.
    Braverius
    Braverius
    Am back. Thursday + Friday anytime between 5:30am - 8:30am GMT works for me. Also, Friday pretty much anytime after 8pm GMT as well (Thursday after 10:30pm if you need that option). Not sure what's happening on the weekend, but if you would rather it be then, I can work it out.
    Joim
    Joim
    Thursday morning at 6AM GMT (or 7AM GMT+1, my time) sounds nice, I'll be there with a coffee at hand :]
    sup, we need to battle for Doubles Doubles tour. Your partner is a john and mine doesn't play Doubles, what gives
    Zach, may you PM your challenge idea to me? I really want to spark the competition in Doubles with your awesome project. I know you're busy atm, but I'd like to get this started with the others.
    Zach, any progress on the awesome challenge you told me? Do you need any assistance?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…