Shurtugal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Like the user below me, your team also has too many flaws for me to try and fix with a rate. Running Salamence + ZardX is pretty counterproductive. Scarf Chomp is the biggest threat to DDancers, and Ferrothornn is a shaky check at best, especially if Chomp is adamant. Nothing can switch into Talonflame. Lucario and Mence are deadweight. Play the game a bit more and I'll rate your next RMT! :)
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Hell Dr. Neque! Your team has too many flaws for me to fix with a rate, so I'll give you general advice. Running three water types is not a good idea -- LO Thund looks like an issue. Offense seems hard to stop -- Aegislash and M-Pinsir look like they easily have their way, as well as CB Talonflame. Play XY OU a bit more and try again! :)
    Dr. Ñeque
    Dr. Ñeque
    Awww, well, thank you anyways. I've been playing a lot, but I just made this team trying to be centered around Dragonite. However, I couldn't find an updated guide with updated teammates for him. If you could tell me some teammate options for dragonite... thanks!
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Dragonite is weak against M-Tyranitar, Landorus-T, UnAware Clefable, Scarf Chomp, M-ZardX, and Stealth Rock. Don't forget that Dragonite has a hard time breaking stall with UnAware pokemon and Skarmory / Chansey. One good teammate is Bisharp, It breaks stall teams with more ease, while also beating Clefable and Landorus-T. However, this highlights your weakness to Keldeo, M-TTar, M-ZardX and SR.
    I do not have sufficient privileges to post in the Swagger Suspect Test thread (round 2), so I came here (if this is even the right place to come to) to ask you something. One of your posts mentioned that Baton Pass is noncompetitive. How is it not? Is it that it escapes things like Pursuit and Infestation? Or is it things like SmashPass that make it go over the top?
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Sorry, I was reffering to Fuel Baton Pass teams. I thought that was implied xP
    TwinklePuff
    And here's my noob question: what's a fuel baton pass team?
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    I meant "full," sorry. Ugh, my iPod "corrected" me.
    ... I'm having trouble understanding what your post was saying so I'll try my best to respond LOL
    I'm MVP TaBuu on PS and I think that's what you're trying to reference in that first question.
    And not too sure who "David" is but yeah ... I'm also a David ._.
    do you know if I can participate in XY OU Suspect round 2, even though I'm lacking a badge?
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Yes, they will be posting one in the Overused subform.
    Inuyasha is not terrible noob!
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Where do I start? Filler episodes, little plot advancement, characters make the same mistakes repeatedly (even after they learn from them), and the anime doesn't even end doesn't have closure (I haven't watched the movies, but I digress). Kagome gets too annoying to where her angst gets annoying at some points.
    So, did your phone get taken away?
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    idk lol and yh extension
    Demoness
    Demoness
    I can't follow your parents logic at all. I can see taking away everything that can access the internet (should've done it at the beginning if that was their intention) but stripping you of everything? This isn't going to do anything but piss you off and make you want to go against your punishment more. Just can't understand it, but whatever.
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    Yeah IKR. That's exactly what's going on right now lol!
    "Deo-S and Deo-D will get banned, but obnoxious people will prolong it like in past gens."

lol don't tell me. I still remember you stance in the gen 5 Deo-D test very clearly.
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    hahahaha shhhhh.

people can change their minds over time :p
    Shurt, are you still grounded?
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    yeah but i have my ways around that ;]
    Demoness
    Demoness
    dafuq, your parents were serious about it being 5 moths huh 0_o?.

I assume your bypass is using school computers?
    Shurtugal
    Shurtugal
    got po on the phone too
    Hello Shurtugal :) How can I send you a message (or just post in threads)? A box is there but I can't type in it...
    (I've never felt more like a noob in my life lol)
    (another noob moment (it's just not my day...), what does VM stand for...?)
    Hi Shurtugal! Considering that you are one of Smogon's most well known Pre-Contributors, I was wondering what are the top 10 Pokemon in the Overused metagame in your opinion.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…