JayHankEdLyon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• What bird is that? It's beautiful.
    JayHankEdLyon
    JayHankEdLyon
    Blue Jay, which is lovely, but also a pretty wicked bird (as in steals and eats eggs from other birds, they're like little raptors).

Given my name is Jay, I've got a bit of an affinity for them.
    VanGru
    VanGru
    There should be a flying type with this coloring scheme, it would look amazing.
    No more Palin :'(

Anyway I just wanted to say I enjoyed your blog. The Rumpelstiltskin thing was really cool; did you write it?
    I agree about how shitty Fire/Water typing is, look at my post in it (CAP Threats Discussion). I'm just highlighting all the good things it does, which is, erm, nothing. Something like Excadrill in sand could steamroll through this core
    JayHankEdLyon
    JayHankEdLyon
    Glad I'm not nuts. Also glad your quote kept my thoughts alive; didn't expect it to last too long, and I actually agree that it should've been deleted as it wasn't particularly productive, but hey, a little kick in the ass might be good for such a terrible direction this CAP is taking.
    No. Fucking. Way.

I have been reading your etymology blog on tumblr from a year or two ago. I love it. I keep it open in a tab to read off and on.

And I always keep a tab open for Smogon because Pokémon.
    JayHankEdLyon
    JayHankEdLyon
    There's a really great book called The Etymologicon by Mark Forsyth that came to my attention several months ago that I enjoyed immensely, if you're interested in a more reliable look into the world of etymology. Forsyth's just nuts about English and it really shows.
    Kiwi Consumer
    Kiwi Consumer
    Real life and laziness hits me hard as well. I can't blame you man. It really is the coolest thing. I keep telling my girlfriend all these random things and I'm sure it's getting annoying to her haha. I just can't stop.
    Kiwi Consumer
    Kiwi Consumer
    I just may have to ask for the for Christmas! I'm interested simply because you think it's great and are recommending it. q:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…