Nozzle
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi, i'm your opponent in the lc minitour :) is it ok to play in the weekend? I'm gmt+1
    trev
    trev
    it's ok on sunday, probably in the afternoon
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    Im ok with that
    trev
    trev
    i think i'll go out at 5, so we need to play at about 3-3.30 on sunday... Can you? if not, try to ask for a posticipation of the deadline
    Nozzle,I'm losing interest in this site.
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    :( why?
    Anyway xy ru looks really promising so im really looking forward to that
    InsaneDragoniteHD
    InsaneDragoniteHD
    Dunno, probably because I played nothing but Mario for like a week.
    Give it a week or two, it'll pass.

:O I'm excited for XY RU too..haha xD
    Hey, looks like you're my opponent for next round of the minitour. I tend to be in showdown most nights, so unless you have a busy schedule catch me there :)
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    Im +1 GMT and with being on showdown i hope you are referring to the LC room. You should be able to find me there a lot of the time.
    Kappaten
    Kappaten
    I do mean the little cup room. Hope we can battle soon!
    Oh I'M SORRY. I'm GMT+1 too, I'm totally available tomorrow, I'll stay on #littlecup on showdown :o
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    Shit but im on holiday rn and i dont have my laptop available and only my phone. Ill see if i get home early.
    Hey there! It looks like we're opponents for the farm league. I'm in the Pacific time zone for the US, so be sure to get back to me so we can work out a time!
    Slayr231
    Awesome! I'm available any time after 3:00 except for Friday, my time. Which, I believe is somewhere around 11:00 PM for you. I can see if I can be on earlier, because that's quite the time difference.
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    are you available now?
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    if so im in NU room on ps
    Well bro, can u play now?
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    Im on phone at school ill try to find you when i get home
    Own3y
    Own3y
    Oh lol np I thought you were on the pc. I don't think I'll be here for so much so we can let this thing for another day, weekend maybe.
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    Okay
    Snaquaza is gone now, my avatar drawing business was over before it ever began >:(
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    hasnt he been gone for like a month :(
    Hulavuta
    When will you be on #benelux again? Long time no see :o.
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    what i am there a lot it must be just dumb timing :/
    Good job :). I'm proud of you!!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    lmao, you're right, that was probably one of the haxiest games I've ever seen xD

My favorite part was when Honchkrow got 3 crits in a row but it was still only a 3HKO on Zygarde...lol that thing is bulky
    Nozzle
    Nozzle
    That was actually supposed to happen lol
    Scope lens super luck high crit move 100% crit
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I know that. I'm just saying it was funny that it was a crit but barely even took a 3rd of its health. Lol.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…