Magistrum
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I loved your CAP design!! I wish you stuck with the hot spring kappa but yours was still the best. The only issue I had with it was how hard it would be to name lol. Like it would be pyronculus or something...
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Thanks! Yeah sometimes I wonder what would happen if I went with the kappa, but the stats and abilities imply that I go with the Homunculus :/

Btw have you seen my post in the CAP Kitchen? I named the homunculus there (the name's kinda cheesy tho) :P
    You were so close, Strum! I'm glad you participated, and I hope to see more of your art and designs next time!
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    yea haha too bad XD

Better luck next time :)
    Hey i think that your latest drawing in Cap 18 is amazing! I can't wait to see more of what you have to offer.
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Hiya pokefireboss-CAP, glad you like my design! Thanks XD
    Your CAP 18 submissions are amazing! The Homunculus is my personal favorite. Do you have any tips for an aspiring artist?
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Oh hi and thanks HollowRidley! Hmm as an artist, all I can say is practice and strive hard, and do remember that concept is just as important as your skill to deliver it. :)
    Dustflier
    Dustflier
    Awesome, thanks for the advice ^_^
    Hey bro, if you aren't too busy, please direct your map of Tervari for me since I am doing a Tervari hack. And also can you make the mega-Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres sprites in 2nd gen format (56x56 bit) for me to insert in the game? Thanks a lot for your help if you are offering to help continue Tervari :D
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    I don't sprite at the moment, so sorry, no. While I like the premise of the Tervari project, lately it seems to have stopped in development so I'm gonna break off of it, go solo and spearhead it slowly but steadily with my own designs...
    sadoldpoygon22
    sadoldpoygon22
    Yes okay
    glad to see you back Magistrum :D
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Thanks andrew! been a while :) And you got your badge too! congratulations ^_^b
    Magistrum was last seen: Yesterday at 6:22 PM

♥ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    whew Briyella :((( been a while...

My laptop(as well as a chunk of our house) got wrecked by a typhoon last november so... x_X sorry for not finishing your article.

I finally bought a laptop again though so I think I could start drawing again :D
    Goddess Briyella
    No worries, we can always work on future projects ♥ very happy to know you're back and doing well :) I look forward to collaborating with you in the future!
    Hey man, heard there was a typhoon in the Philippines...not sure if you were hit or not but I hope you are safe now and that things end up alright.
    I have to notificate you that I tagged you in the Tervari Conversation, but I heard people don't get tags from Conversations, so I'll just warn you here ^_^
    I hope you win the art poll, yours is by far the best design and you have a vote on nearly every comment!
    Magistrum
    Magistrum
    Yeah I hope so too! I know people liked my design, but I didn't know they were THAT many! @_@

Things will change in poll 2 though because the votes will be weighted according to order... I hope it still goes strong in that poll
    Hollymon
    Hollymon
    No people will definitely put you first still, your design is fantastic and I think the only ones to threaten you are Birkal, Paintseagull, OldManDougan, Doran Dragon and good artists like that. I swear that Birkal and Kadew used my unused idea of a knight bird from like page 3 though haha!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…