.╚═(███)═╝
    ..╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …╚═(███)═╝
    …..╚(███)╝
    ……╚(██)╝
    ………(█)
    ……….*
    We are opponents in the next Sunset round, when we can battle?
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    Yo, I'm gmt+2 or whatever, I can play on weekdays except tomorrow since like 3 pm my time until about 10 pm. On weekends I can play whenever (but not in the evening on short notice).
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    what time?
    I am Slurpuff I can drum on my belly and get faster by doing soo if you don't repost this on 10 other threads I will fly into your house and sweep your team
    i am gmt -5, when do you want to play for the ou tournament? i'm free this weekend
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    I'm gmt+1, should be free most of the weekend except this evening, you can find me on irc in #neverused or in the ps neverused room most of the time
    tyyyyyyy vole ja nevedel ze jsi taky cech??
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    tak teď už víš :D hustý týjo
    BKC
    BKC
    kde v cr jsi? ja byl praze 5 asi 3 roky
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    Trutnov, taková prdel v podkrkonoší
    Hey man, looking at your WCOP signup post, you are eligible for Team Europe. Please join #europe on IRC or PM/VM me! :]
    i am a dick. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Yo Aladyyn I must ask you a question do you think I should post a RMT once it go's live for gen 6 nu.
    i am a heron. i haev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak. if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    bring it on
    termi
    termi
    you have yet to fully realize what mistake you have maed
    generation gap tourney. I'm east coast US. Might be free Sunday night, but otherwise I'm busy until probably like April 2.
    You still doing Ponyta analysis? It's cool, if you are, but I'll happily take over if you don't want to anymore.
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    Yeah, take it. :)
    Rowan
    Are you sure? Only if you don't want to do it anymore
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    Yea, I kind of drifted away from LC anyway.
    wat up, Ladeen?
    Demist
    Demist
    i guess, though sometimes I just feel like I don't want to do shir, cuz I suck at basically everything xD uno, i'm pretty positive person, but still
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    Come on, sucking at something is the first step at being sorta good at something, as the saying goes :). What do you even study at uni? I don't think I've ever asked you about that :x.
    Demist
    Demist
    lel, I guess x3 I'm studying biochemistry .3.
    And well, when you don't improve at anything you do, it kinda gets boring ouo
    LOL YOU WERE DUMB SQUID LOL
    Brawlfest
    Brawlfest
    i was so confuzzled i was like whoooo iz stalking meh
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    of course I am dumbsquid, think about it... who else could possibly be a dumb squid?
    Jonater
    Jonater
    tbh brawlfest is more dumber then the name
    When can you play for the UU tourney? I'm on central time
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    I'm gmt+1, I can do most evenings except tomorrow, just say when's good for you.
    We are paired for the XY tour, when can you play? I'm GMT -6. I'm online at night between week, saturday after 2 pm and sunday all day
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    Hi, I'm gmt+1, so I'd prefer playing at the weekend, considering our time difference and your online times. Sunday would probably work the best for me.
    davidness
    davidness
    ok no problems
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    Hi, unfortunately PS doesn't work for me for some reason, so I'm not able to play now.
    thanks for being 2-0 in farm league, made the OST prediction easy
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    well, not anymore, as I lost a game :C and OU is a completely different beast anyway
    Valentine
    dammit alayyn

i baylieve
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    ain't my fault :x
    Hi. Sorry I've been having technical difficulties on my end for the past couple of days and kept spacing out over our match but I'm ready to play. I'm at Gmt-8. I'll be on for a few hours after this message so if you want to play now that can be good for me.
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    We could play now, if you're down for it. Message me in the NU room on PS when you're ready.
    friend we must play advance NU soon! Have you been abel to gather a team yet since earlier in the week?
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    Yes, I hope we can manage to find a time to play with our timezone difference. How does playing around 10 hours from this comment sound?
    Enguarde
    Enguarde
    gah any time other than this evening for me is good lol, going out tonight. Do you have any free time on the weekend?
    Enguarde
    Enguarde
    hey are you around now at all?
    gmt -5 here, shouldn't be too bad. I have a good amount of time all week, just hmu
    The Hitman
    The Hitman
    can't, not gonna be home tonight. anytime tomorrow is fine though, when's the dealdine?
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    The deadline is on Sunday, so tomorrow is fine. Just catch me in one of the showdown rooms when you're up for battling.
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    Yo, we should really get this done today, I'm free to battle in the next hour and a half, so just message me on showdown when you want to play.
    fantastic avatar, <3 jane doe
    Aladyyn
    Aladyyn
    thanks, amazing piece of art, both the cover and the album <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…