Zarel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Vacate--" If you don't want to be involved in this conversation, please PM either Scene, The Deceiver, Detective Dell or myself so we don't add you again. "

or i dunno, you could be a smart ass about it
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Was I a smart ass? I didn't see a way for anyone else to remove you from a conversation, I did see a button for you to remove yourself from a conversation, so I thought it'd be useful for you to know.
    blarajan
    blarajan
    NIGGA IT WAS SO HE DON'T READD ME LIKE HE THREATENED
    LAZAF
    LAZAF
    lol
    Hi Zarel, I don't know where to put this question, so I assume here is okay? I wanted to know if I could have a name on Pokémon Showdown that is already registered but the person who owns it is in-active with it. Is there anyway I can get the name I'm looking for? Hope you can help, thanks.
    ashiemore
    ashiemore
    Any particular reason? I know a person who had a name reset for them, and I'm curious as to what their specific circumstance was
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Well, different admins have different criteria, but for me I'll nearly always do it for a Smogon badge or global driver on PS or room moderator in certain rooms I'm active in. I do some others on a case-by-case basis if you have a better reason than "I really want it".
    Watch me lose
    Watch me lose
    Okayy for thanks for explaining it, I didn't know. A mod told me you would be the person to ask about it. I don't really have a good reason other than its a good name and I love the pokemon that's in the name.
    Hey Zarel, if ubers isn't suppose to be a tier then why is it on the tier list?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Err, the word "tier" has many meanings. Ubers is a banlist tier and not a usage tier, and it's also a format/metagame.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Also feel free to ask someone else your questions; I'm a mostly just a programmer and I don't really have much free time to answer users' questions.
    Hey Zarel, it's The Real Red here. I'm the one who created your theme! I assumed you liked it, right? ^^
    Anyways, I have a matter to discuss with you if you have the time.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Music is a huge bandwidth sink, so that's unfortunately not feasible. :(
    Zarel
    Zarel
    In other words, it costs around $2000/mo in bandwidth to send users music. Adding more music would cost approximately $200/mo per song.
    The Real Red
    The Real Red
    ;-; Your theme would've sounded epic...
    Oh well, I guess I could always keep making them... I guess users could use my soundcloud for it.. ._.
    Pardon me, but if I may have a moment of your time, I'd like some help with a problem I've been having with the TeamBuilder.
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    lol i had that same problem but i use chrome now so it isnt an issue
    KS2
    KS2
    this is a bit late, but i had the same issue with the team builder as well until about a week ago when it suddenly disappeared, so now im wondering whether you patched it or it's an issue on my end that was fixed by something else
    Zarel
    Zarel
    I didn't do anything. I suspect your browser provider patched it.
    I understand this isn't too much of an issue, but lately i have been finding that without fail in my battles, the "cancel" button is failing, and the move i had selected prior to "cancel" is selected and used. If there is an issue on my part, please tell me.
    Thanks.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    That's just lag. We're looking into it.
    Playa1
    Playa1
    Yes everyone experiences that
    I've been getting a lot of e-mails about this, so: Any opinion on making tier shift available again, say, after RU is official?
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Um, I think @Joim might be the right person to talk to about that.
    PureQuestion
    PureQuestion
    No problem. Thanks.
    Hello Zarel im having issues with my server in which no one cann connect to it via a browser. however i can connect to it using localhost and ssh. this happens frequently could you please offer a solution.

ps:is there a better way to contact you
    Zraxix
    Zraxix
    Note my server is the Kiwi.psim.us server
    Zarel
    Zarel
    We're being DDoSed, so a lot of servers are inaccessible publicly right now.
    Zraxix
    Zraxix
    oh i see. im sorry for the trouble then
    Zarel I'm sorry to bother you but could you please detail to me in a PM on how to host PS in the way that you do. I've gone through your jscripts and I understand how to edit base powers, base stats. Also would you be ok if I edited some of those files. In short me and a few other people are attempting to build something like gen-NEXT.
    As I Burn
    As I Burn
    beedrillmega:{num:15,species:"Beedrill-Mega",baseSpecies:"Beedrill",forme:"Mega",formeLetter:"M",types:["Bug","Poison"],baseStats:{hp:65,atk:140,def:60,spa:45,spd:115,spe:140},abilities:{0:"Speed Boost"},heightm:1,weightkg:29.5,color:"Yellow",prevo:"kakuna",evoLevel:10,eggGroups:["Bug"]},
    Zarel
    Zarel
    You just edit the data files...
    As I Burn
    As I Burn
    and I upload the corresponding image to server to site.com/sprites/xyani/

(I'm completely new to this.)
    For the record, that rule isn't set in stone. It's entirely plausible that we could do a tier off of 2 month stats.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Oh, okay.
    Excuse me zarel my server is failing to connect with the ladder. Im pretty sure the ladder is run on your servers so could you please inform me if i need to fix something or if its on your side. Thank You From the Kiwi Server.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Failing to connect to ladder generally means that something's wrong with your server's internet connection.
    Zraxix
    Zraxix
    I don't think that's the case considering i have 20 users accessing it
    Myself and quite a few others have been unable to access the Smogon University server for a good 30 minutes now.
    Zarel
    Zarel
    Yeah, dealt with, sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…