Birkal
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Birkal sorry for the pointless post earlier. I looked back on it after I sent it and I basically facepalmed. Thanks for deleting it and I'll try to make better posts in the future. Thanks! :) (also if Im not supposed to be posting here plz let me know)
    Birkal
    Birkal
    No worries! Just make sure to think through your posts. Read the ones around you. Try to post like the people with badges, if possible. Let me know if you have further questions.
    Goldwing777
    Goldwing777
    Hi Birkal. You told me to let you know if I had any further questions, so if I vote on the poll and opinion is the same as someone else's, does that qualify for what I did yesterday? Or is that ok?
    Thanks! I don't have much time for pokemon these days but the CAP is just too good to pass up!
    Hi Birkal, I'm having technical trouble with my smogon account. For some reason, I can't reply in threads or conversations; it wont let me type in the "reply box". Same thing for conversations, I can type in the "conversation title" box but not the actual message box. Only way I can communicate is through profile posts. I would appreciated it if you can help me out or direct me to someone who can help me. Thanks
    Birkal
    Birkal
    It's just an elaborate April Fool's Day prank the Smogon Staff is playing on its members. Just wait it out.
    diggin' the new avatar Birkal

by the way, you are following the same amount you are being followed lol
    Hi! Just wondering why the "Approved" Stamp thread in the Sixth Generation Contributions section was locked.
    Burger Disney guy, do you think you are funny and/or comical? I believe that you think you are funny/comical.
    I was wondering if you could help me get better in PS because I am getting into competitive battling and need strategy/advice for teams and move sets and such
    Birkal
    Birkal
    Yeah, sure! I'll send you a message here.
    Hello Birkal,
    I've been gettin into CAP lately, and I saw the Mega Evolution thread in Policy Review. So, I had an idea: would it be possible to design a mega forme of an already existing Pokemon? Like Mega Cresselia, for example.
    Hey what does /birkal do, or what did it do?
    "It's not funny anymore."
    Birkal
    Birkal
    It used to show up as /me, but you'd be talking as me instead of yourself!

It got removed for obvious confusion reasons.
    Nix_Hex
    Nix_Hex
    or because it wasn't funny to begin with @_@
    I'm new here, and had a question about a set I want to run. Since you're a Mentor Leader who seems nice, could you give me some advice on it?
    Birkal
    Birkal
    Sure, send me a PM and I can look into it.
    Birkal im disappointed with your avatar. I like your Rotom one better and i dont even like Rotom that much.
    starwarsfan
    starwarsfan
    why frozen
    why
    why do you do this to me
    you're killing me man i thought we were friends

we can still be friends tho :D
    Ununhexium
    Ununhexium
    call me six but i actually kind of want to see that movie. they say it was the best disney movie since the lion king
    starwarsfan
    Oh birkal...if only there was someone out there who loved you
    Birkal
    Birkal
    the cold never bothered me anyways
    Kangaaroo
    Kangaaroo
    Epic Frozen reference right here ladies and gentlemen
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…