Lolk
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Camp counseling for a week, so I won't be doing anything smogon. I might be able to sneak on my phone once in a while, but probs not.
    <Audiosurfer> here i was thinkin that he was goin to counseling cuz he lost a loved one or needed help or somethin
    <Audiosurfer> but he was just doin a camp counselor thing

v rude imo
    Lolk
    Lolk
    i know i say lol a lot but I actually lol'ed at that moment
    I'm your opp for the seasonals :O When fite?
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Whenever i have time for irc i will find you :o probs friday or saturday or sunday
    Haruno
    Haruno
    mkays. just message me whenever on irc then. Should be on for the majority of sat/friday
    First you 2-0 Soulwind, then you call me Artcicblast, then you insult my precious helmet shroom

I can't believe this
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I like helmet shroom :> and you have been spelling your name wrong imo.
    Arcticblast
    Arcticblast
    Wow fucking rude
    we have to play for the doubles circuit. im gmt+2 and i dont really have much time, but i should be available to be on some minutes during nights and afternoons. tell me if u could play today cuz that'd be best
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    yeah i use irc but around which times are you available? i'll just connect when you can play to get it done, and id prefer to do it today
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Well it is about 2:49 PM right now and I will be able to fight for about the next 7 hours. Can you fight during this time?
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    yea but please could we play now? i wanna go to study and its a bit late here. im in smogtours
    Oh yeah, we're fighting for botw. I'm unavailable till Friday afternoon and I'm GMT-7. When can we play?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Er I can play Friday afternoon as long as it's like 3pm or after GMT-7
    Lolk
    Lolk
    well srk and i just fought now instead so it can be whenever between then. I don't wanna play rn tho cause i am battled out.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Would Friday at 3pm GMT-7 work?
    We're gonna have to fight for seasonals. If we could schedule for the 2nd or 3rd (or the night of the 1st I suppose) that'd be super helpful for me since I have a huge paper due on the 1st... Maybe we can get in a factory battle too.
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Thursday night would be great cause it is prom weekend l8r :>
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I could possibly squeeze in Friday afternoon tho if absolutely necessary
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    Omg prom lol. Ok Thursday night it is.
    hey lolk. we're paired for the doubles tourny. when do you want to have our match? i'm free now if you're keen?
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    i'm GMT +9:30 (9:30pm atm). i'm free tomorrow morning and afternoo, Sunday afternoon and Monday morning and night
    Lolk
    Lolk
    I am free all sunday (except church) but our timezones are whack so we will have to see :o. It is 10 AM right now.
    Darkmalice
    Darkmalice
    alright so you're 14.5 hours behind. i should be able to catch you on your sunday evening (my monday morning). or whenever we happen to both be online at the same time
    Hey bro we need to play dubs for the Seasonal thing. I'm GMT+8 and use The_Unlucky_one on IRC (#littlecup, I'll go more on #doubles too) and superwii64cube on PS (the Little Cup Room)
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Yea that should be fine
    TUO
    TUO
    crap, I overslept and forgot about DST for you. can we go same time tomorrow (but I go on an hour earlier this time)
    Lolk
    Lolk
    It's okay, I wasn't thinking either and showed up at 9-10 o'clock my time instead of your time lol. Tomorrow should work better.
    Klefki, togekiss, jirachi, pory2, rotom-w, cresselia, thundurus, meowstic are all the things that have para'd me multiple times(mind you some is from the ladder), but also tbolt/thunder/discharge/body slam paras have really ruined me b4 lol. Anyway, I guess t-wave isn't that common, but Ludicolo is the premier paralysis target.
    we need to fite for circuit minitour 2. im free most days 7-11pm gmt+0. choose a time
    Lolk
    Lolk
    Does about 5 hours from this post work? I think that is 7 pm your time. I am going to study soon afterwards tho
    AuraRayquaza
    AuraRayquaza
    can you play now?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…