Haruno
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Bro, idk what you posted in the Doubles Counter thing but the entire OP is original and I typed it out myself :/

also, no shitpost pls. Make a nom or gtfo.
    YOU CAN BEAT ZACH. Just bring fangame TR HO imo.
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Having no vids/replays of gen 5 zach sucks but w/e.
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    lol finally is counterteaming me, he joined one of my test battles and acted like he wasn't scouting and didn't see anything
    bout to battle soon
    Haruno
    Haruno
    All you need to best me is anything involving luck. so meh. I'll take my match with zach more seriously than I did last circuit. Learning to adapt around gems will be fun.
    hey wanna play now for the crystal geodude???
    Haruno
    Haruno
    it's like 12:30 where I am right now ;-; and playing now isn't really a good idea since I'm catching up on some work atm. Sows. When are you available tomorrow?
    indian
    oh np... tomorrow i cant say now cos some stuff irl...
    Hello

We are matched for OST. I am EST and can make 5-11pm on weekdays and most reasonable times on weekends (barring like saturday day time). Let me know when you are free to play
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Sounds good. I'll probably just find you on irc worst comes to worst. Also for both of our sanity would it be alright if we disallow prankster + swagger from our games? I really would rather not play with more luck based bs.
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    lol sure
    dragonuser
    dragonuser
    ok im in ubers room message me when ready
    MY KYUREM D:
    it died!
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Uh did you miss it when we were bashing meloetta on #doubles where we realized meloetta was the same person that constantly screams THIS IS RANKED TOO HIGH/LOW for every single mon in NU. Not to mention being a shitty host? Lol
    youngjake93
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Go complain about it to an actual TD and how meloetta did absolutely nothing .-.
    Emphasis on THOSE WHO ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO PLAY PKMN. Not "complete and utter newblets"
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Meh laga will show his kind and loving embrace and that is reason enough for them to stay n_n
    You should have sent your mons 2nd in the ct tournament. Now your opponent knows 3 of your Pokemon before deciding any of theirs
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Eh I thought meloetta was sending the half teams after he received both sides
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    Nope, I got my opponent's Pokemon already and haven't sent anything.
    Oh and I see you got to finals in that tutee tour!
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Oh mother fucker, that's bullshit then. Time to demand changes #democracy

I find it hot how only one person who got tutored for Ou got past round 1. =/ on the bright side if I win tutee tourney then yungjake > laga as a tutor
    Hey we're paired for the tutee tournament, just hit me up whenever is convenient for you. I'm EST so it would be nice if you could plan according to that so I'm not getting alerts at like,midnight expecting to battle, or at noon when I'm at school O.o
    Haruno
    Haruno
    After Friday would be best, if that's fine with you
    tcr
    tcr
    thats fine weekends are the best for everything O.o
    Haruno
    Haruno
    yupyuplol I'll play you after the weekend uber tour :D
    Hey we're up for the Tutee Tourney. I'm most available Tuesday and Wednesday unfortunately, but I can squeeze it in this weekend if you can't do either
    JMcFizz
    JMcFizz
    hmm okay sounds good. I'll see what I can do in terms of getting my girlfriend to let me ;) hahahahaha
    JMcFizz
    JMcFizz
    how's it going?
    Haruno
    Haruno
    it's done. I'm in the ubers room on ps, send me a chall whenever
    Hey, I'm gmt -6 and am on #doubles a lot. When do you wanna get this done. Anything past like 5:30 my time on weekdays is fine for me really
    Audiosurfer
    Audiosurfer
    I'm free at that time although I'd rather play earlier really
    Haruno
    Haruno
    Well I don't have a team atm and I have an exam/paper due on tues. So I'll probably be able to play you from Wedsmesday on if you wish. I'd prefer Friday but w/e cosy your schedule
    Haruno
    Haruno
    *w/e goes with your schedule
    Hey wanted to thank you man. We were talking in Doubles the other day and you showed me that BP team you swept Sweep with. Well I made my own (very similar :S) and I've been having loads of fun with it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…