Lasagne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Don't fucking 'ok' me you piece of shit. I need valid reasoning behind that 'ok' and I need it now
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    btw my internets dead for like a week more which is why I haven't been on irc
    ebeast
    ebeast
    bs (BAN ME PLEASE)
    no you live also wow your taste in anime isnt shit

nvm could be better since u gave SNK a 9 :c
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    my taste in anime is good tyvm

also snk was a great anime, not as good as it was hyped up to be, but still worthy of a 9 imo
    Kermi
    Kermi
    snk was generic as hell and slow as fuck pacing lol but w/e, your taste is not as bad as it could be so yeah props for watching good shit
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    yeah snk pacing sucks, especially in the manga oml
    I'm GMT -6 and available tonight, Thursday night, later on Wednesday and Friday night and Saturday afternoon. What's a good time for you?
    Hi. We have to battle for the Monotype tournament. I am GMT +5:30. Any time we can battle other than 10pm-9am my time?
    Cedwin
    Cedwin
    Ive been there at that time all 3 days, incase you areon, are you in some other name?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    You've been where? We didn't arrange to meet anywhere - I was looking to see you online on smogon. Maybe I just looked at bad times. Is 2pm your time tomorrow ok with you?
    Cedwin
    Cedwin
    I left half an hour ago..
    I was on smogon server on Lobby, under the alt Cedwin. Or yes, tomorrow.
    *** Lasagne quit (User has been banned from synIRC (services abuse - 1 day akill))
    RIP ITS ALL OGRE
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    LOL
    EnerG218
    EnerG218
    *** RedDuke quit (User has been banned from synIRC (proxy))
    Second ban for ebeast :^)
    EnerG218
    EnerG218
    01:53 woodchuck|away they were framing imanalt the whole time 01:53 woodchuck|away you can make up with him 01:54 GatoDelFuego double click on the sexy-looking mirc logo 01:54 woodchuck|away best frands 01:54 iceblaz im sorry imanalt
    saved
    wanna play now?
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    sorry just logged off, about to go to bed, should be available all day tomorrow, so just lmk whenever you see me online
    <Lasagne> easter + 420
    <Lasagne> brb doing eggstacy
    Confirmed eggstacy user
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    im punning hard this weekend goml
    Hi hi, just dropping a message to say I'll be in the LC room. Drop by if you wanna get these matches rolling or just throw a message back saying a different day/time~
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    Sorry had to go out, I can do same time tomorrow if that's cool
    Sidneyfluff
    Sidneyfluff
    Yeah that's fine, I'll stick around till 1pm your time, I'll be in the LC room so just pop by when you're there and ready~
    Hi, I'm fighting you now for MUTE. When do you wanna play? I'm EST.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    we decided imanalt is gonna play, as its easier for him to arrange a time to fight
    Fireburn
    EnerG218
    EnerG218
    alt is also v easy to beat :]
    when do u wanna play for geodude? u seem to b on now so we can play rn if u want
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    idgaf about that tour any more =/ u can take the win
    Hello, we play for round 4 in the xy uu tournament. Lemee know when you want to play, my best times are probably wednesday night and thursday night but I can adjust if need be. I am gmt -5.
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    im gmt +13
    it would probably be best to play at the weekend. i can do 11am-10pm my time (can get up an hour or so earlier, but im not a morning person lol)
    Sweep
    yeah no reason to get up early, i also hate waking up X_X. want to play sometime between 6-7:00 PM your time Saturday? I can adjust that timeframe if needed.
    Hi, I just found out that I may be unable to host the first ST during week 5. Either you or Sweep may need to. I'll keep you posted as we get closer to that date.
    nigga when we playing
    Lasagne
    Lasagne
    I'll probably be on IRC in like an hour if that's cool :]
    Haruno
    Haruno
    mkays. I might be taking a nap i thinks but just send me a message on ubers/doubles room :C
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…