Sweepage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is this that same kuwaiti nigga from #arabs? how you doing bro long time
    afterburn
    afterburn
    al7amdullilah man, just started playing this gen, suck badly at it lol, you tried out XY yet?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Yeah i'm pretty good at it, i don't play pokemon anymore though i just join these smog tours on the weekends. Otherwise im not playing this game. Im no longer part of the community (forums, Irc)
    afterburn
    afterburn
    ahh I see, well Insh Allah you make playoffs and go on to win the tour.
    Hey masterclass you and me are opponents for the little cup tournament. I don't know what time is good for you but if you let me know a time I can try to make it work. I'm looking forward to fighting someone from spl even if its not your tier. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    lmao not only is this tier a tier ive never played. but i never even signed up. maybe they misintepereted my post and thought i was joining. But sure if you wanna play the match we can do it. If you could be available any day an hour before smogon tour it would be good for me
    rhinopatomus
    rhinopatomus
    Hahaha oooops. Watch you win the whole thing on accident
    Ready whenever you are :P
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    fell asleep i can't do that time lol. Just add me on skype please. Int3rm1l4n < name
    So want to actually schedule our game? Around some of tonight, after 11PM the next 5 days. If none of those are good, we can sort something else out.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    ok we'll play 11 pm your time sunday
    kuja20
    kuja20
    Sounds good :)
    Gotta play for Geodude Cup. Timezone is GMT, am around all day Thursday and Friday and after 11pm from Saturday until Wednesday. or add me on skype or something. kuja150.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Sweepage doesn't add people

People add Sweepage

int3m1l4n < skype name
    kuja20
    kuja20
    I only see Masterclass, so add me.
    Yea I forgot I have to change apartments today so I won't be able to get on the net for another 6 hrs soz
    Just got back from school. Message me when you get on.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    i am on the site
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    For some garbage reason it wouldn't let me on the server giving me some message with number shit. But i've been on irc all day.
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Should've messaged me on irc :[
    nice moltres set
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    haha shoka told me it was your idea. and personally i would rather use fire blast with toxic and in rain esp hurricane with wow
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    The team was mine, the will-o-wisp was all Shoka. I prefer fire blast, and toxic does nothing for the team, atleast with will-o-wisp you lure tyranitars so starmie can spin freely later.
    Tomahawk
    Tomahawk
    Oh you mean fire blast > wow? Yeah that would work. And yeah I wouldn't use Toxic on that team, just maybe on some other team it could work
    Hi fren. Just to confirm we have contacted each other, I'm IN NYC so I think EST / GMT-5. As per our conversation we're aiming for Sunday but since you're also available Friday and Saturday, I'll do my best to try those days out. I'll let you know by Wednesday ;]
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    yeah we did, alright tell me your times and i'll do my best to acoomodate it!

It'll be a great match im sure :)
    you got that nice avatar back :D

also forgot tocongratulate you on kicking delta nigga's ass in ost r2
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    Yeah, and thanks bro!
    Preferably next weekend because i'm going to be very busy this weekend and not too available during the week. Plus i need time to prepare. For now lets just plan for next Saturday, that cool with you?
    Kid Buu
    Kid Buu
    ok man, i'll try to be on next friday around 3 pm - 5 pm (GMT -5). is that okay for you?
    Sweepage
    Sweepage
    listen bro whatever works for you its fine. But since theres spl next week i probably won't have time to build for OST, i'd rather we play in march, is that fine with you? anyday after next spl week will be fine for me. 3pm GMT -5 sounds good to me too.
    Kid Buu
    Kid Buu
    yup, thats fine with me, we'll work out a specific time as march gets closer, cya then.
    hey, we're paired up on spl. i'm on gmt-3 and i can play on every day after wednesday (still have to make a team + school all day) during the afternoon / night.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…