Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So when do you want to fight for the BW UU tournament?
    rfhfdd
    Ugh, your never active, lol
    rfhfdd
    Or maybe your under a different username?
    rfhfdd
    lol never mind, I never realized the deadline was 27th, so you get the activity post win xD, well gl then
    Yo were playing for the LC open. I'm GMT+1, when are you available?
    dibs
    dibs
    Just to update Friday is best for me since something's come up for Thursday. Sorry bud.
    dibs
    dibs
    Right I'm being a huge nuisance at this point but I need to babysit tomorrow and won't be able to play. How available are you this weekend?
    dibs
    dibs
    Oh yeah we still need to do this. How about tonight?
    Hey we play for ADV UU tour, when are you available? Im GMT -3 and can only play on the weekend.
    senegal
    hey, GMT -5 here, can play Sunday night, or most any weekday after 3pm. Could play now if you were able.
    Lusa
    Friday 4 PM (your time)?
    Lusa
    You wanna play today (right now)/tomorrow at 4 PM (your time)?
    yo. when would you like to play for hogg's adv uu tour? i'm gmt+1 and will be around during most afternoons (if i'm not on, then i'm probably playing pokemon go)
    senegal
    Oops forgot about this, can play now, where to
    senegal
    Well i'll be chilling on tours server if you are around
    Hey, you got subbed in as my opponent for gen gap. Can you play sometime this weekend? I'm gmt -5 for the record.
    senegal
    GMT-5 also, and yea Saturday works for me. Sunday would have to be late night but that is fine also. Ill make a team!
    I think tomorrow 2 pm your time is fine
    senegal
    sorry, day didnt quite work out as planned :( Thursday and Friday I can be available likely in evening, what works for you?
    We need to play for Corsola Cup, i've been looking for you these days but didn't see you, so when would you like to play? I'm available today and tomorrow at almost anytime (GMT+1). Otherwise we'll have to play on next Thursday or Friday.
    senegal
    Im GMT-5, available today in just about an hour, or tomorrow after about 2pm my time? Any preference?
    I prefer saturday at 3pm EST.
    Here is at 11PM xP and more later i cant.
    Mi PO name is Weegee The Haxer, I will be in goudon´s grotto or in Pokemon online server.

See you saturday!
    I can't play on showdown because my browser crashes... can you play on PO2? I will be on Groudon's Grotto server if you can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…