Mazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• idt i can do potw for a bit. what should i do mr uu mentor?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    I've got Bouffalant taking it over until you can resume ownership.
    Minus
    Minus
    Thank you!
    Couple of things about the UU Can't Open Box thread you have set up. No link to March Usage statistics (it links February's) Research Week is week #6, not 5. Next Best Thing lists Kyurem as the current subject when it's Jirachi atm. Probably just a couple of things you haven't been able to update yet, but in case you didn't notice. And if you did notice, then ignore this, lol.
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Nah I'm behind on updating both that and Dark Horse. Personally, I'm saving it until tomorrow, sinec I'll have a lot more time. Just busy right now haha.
    I would like to ask to be removed from the Dark Horse project, I found out that I'm gonna be quite busy in the next few weeks so I probably won't have time for laddering up with Exploud and Galalde.

Thnx
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Aight.
    Mazz, I just changed Vaporeon into Alomomola on my team. Am I allowed to also enter Alomomola as a dark horse that I am using?
    So if a person doesn't discuss anything, then they can't win RW? This also means that a person that doesn't have a high ladder ranking can win if they show insight, right? And I'm thinking of Toxicroak for POTW, but how are we going to coordinate with NBT with POTW if there are two per week?
    Minus
    Minus
    hmm...but I'm using Croak and Gard while he's using Croak and Azelf. It doesn't matter?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Not trying to be rude, but if you could read you'd know that answer. You even posted the answer when you asked the initial question.
    Minus
    Minus
    :/ sry to bother you. I get it now.
    I am sorry Mazz but I want to change Meloetta to Rotom Mow in the dark horse project. Hopefully it won't cause much trouble. Sorry! ><"
    Mazz
    Mazz
    No worries, I'll make the change here shortly. Have you posted a team yet?
    Mahmudkipz
    Mahmudkipz
    Yes. It is edited in my post
    I see your moving your way up the ranks here :)
    Eliteknight
    Eliteknight
    Been really good super busy almost out of highschool went to Europe for spring break :) wbu?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Class ends in 3 days then I have finals lol
    Eliteknight
    Eliteknight
    Nice! My chem 12 class final was Monday morning so happy to be done now I have only 1 class every other day the other day I have 3 -_- still have to be there for 4 blocks thou
    Grats koko's bitch 2.0
    Minus
    Minus
    Funny how you missed being badged by about 4 minutes
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Haha thanks lol
    koko is letting me do "pokemon of the week". What should I do first? something lesser known but good imo. I'm was thinking that it should be the same as the one featured in "the next best thing".
    Minus
    Minus
    I could help! I know what to do and everything...SL won, next poke is Entei. BAM! ur done
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Except it has to be official lol
    Minus
    Minus
    :P Alright. You have to do taxes at 18? The joys of being Indian :)
    :) Now you don't need points lol
    Minus
    Minus
    What happened to the dark horse thing ?_?
    Mazz
    Mazz
    It's getting reopened April 1st or whenever the March stats come out.
    Minus
    Minus
    oh, that makes sense
    ok u have project mods in UU now so you'll be able to edit locked threads :]
    Mazz
    Mazz
    Hey thanks boss!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…