R Inanimate
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh yeah I forgot to mention that TFC actually tested against me with the same team you used against me.

I lost really badly in that lmao
    Hi there! We are playing this week for SPL. I'm GMT+1, I think you're pacific time zone? My best times to play are 20.00 to 00.00 in weekdays, all day on weekend, and I can play at 07.00 to 07.45 on mornings if we really can't schedule at any other time. Cheers!
    R Inanimate
    R Inanimate
    Looking at it, the easiest situation would be to just play it on the weekend. I'll be unavailable on Saturday, but should be free during Sunday afternoon when you'd normally be around. If something comes up... I'll pretty much be around at 7AM (GMT+1) on any day this week, and we can go with that instead.
    Joim
    Joim
    Are you on-line right now? I have some RL stuff going on, maybe we can play at my night as super late? Any time today you can play?
    R Inanimate
    R Inanimate
    I'll pretty much be around to battle any time today. I'll be on IRC, likely in the #nuggetbridge channel. Just send me a message there when you want to battle, and that should be okay with me.
    Looks like we're playing. I know your timezone, mine is GMT -7. We see each other on IRC all the time so we can just schedule there, shouldn't be an issue to get this done lol
    R Inanimate
    R Inanimate
    Pretty much. And might as well have it here on record. Our match will be at around 7-8PM Pacific, Thursday.
    hey randy I am your opponent for SPL week 6 :)!! My timezone is GMT+1, and I can be on almost any weekday from 4PM to midnight-ish (doesn't mean i necessarily will be)

what is your timezone, and is there specific times you want to play? =]
    R Inanimate
    R Inanimate
    I'm on IRC right now, although I was about to head off for the night.
    Laga
    Laga
    oh ok well you can pm me (Laga) or tell me your name if you want to try and get scheduling done easily, otherwise, goodnight =)
    R Inanimate
    R Inanimate
    My name on IRC will pretty much be the same as it is here "R_Inanimate", I'm usually around on the nuggetbridge IRC channel, and will probably be around there during that time on Wednesday.
    Ok, how the HECK can you get over 1000 wins? You almost got 2000! I can barely get to 100 in ANY form and haven't in any past games. You are a legend.
    R Inanimate
    R Inanimate
    Partly due to just having a good understanding on what moves the AI will use a lot of the tme, and partly due to using a team that severely abuses facts that I know. And patience, I guess.
    AWailOfATail
    AWailOfATail
    Oh, and have you ever ran into an Aegislash in the Maison?
    What is your team for Battle Maison? I just want to get BP
    R Inanimate
    R Inanimate
    I'll probably be making a write up in due time, but the main part of the team would be Mat Block Greninja, L1 Aron w/ Berry Juice, and a Swords Dance Focus Sash Garchomp as your leads.
    Himanattsu
    Himanattsu
    Thanks
    if there ever was a time for you to be a clutch MOFO it would be now !!
    Can you recheck my Choice Scarf Jellicent analysis. I made changes that you mentioned and I want you to tell me what else I am missing. Thanks!
    Hey dude! I've a little question. It's a long time ago that you have post/got a record, right? And are your done with playing the Battle Subway/ Battle Frontier or are you taking a long break?
    Well now I have practice, but I should be home and ready by 7 PM. Sorry about that. I am free for the rest of the night though, so hopefully we can actually get something done.
    Yeah, Skarmbliss isn't working for me either. Do you know of any other servers with VGC '12 rules on it?
    I'm available right now. Sorry for not contacting you, I was pretty slammed with homework and then BW2 came out yesterday and I pretty much avoided everything. Skarmbliss server on PO2, right?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…