Aggi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• €¥¬®ªµ¢¤ɇɂ↑⌡⌂
    ⓃⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ้
    ௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵้௵
    ⒻⒶⒼⒼⓄⓉ㋡ⒻⒶⒼⒼⓄⓉ้ⒻⒶⒼⒼⓄⓉ㋡ⒻⒶⒼⒼⓄⓉ้ⒻⒶⒼⒼⓄⓉ㋡ⒻⒶⒼⒼⓄⓉ้ⒻⒶⒼⒼⓄⓉ㋡ⒻⒶⒼⒼⓄⓉ㋡
    ้U้M้A้D้B้R้O้U้M้A้D้B้R้O้U้M้A้D้B้R้O้U้M้A้D้B้R้O้U้M้A้D้B้R้O้U้M้A้D้B้R้O้U้M้A้D้B้R้O้U้M้A้D้B้R้O้U้M้A้D้B้R้O
    NIGGA I BEEN TO DA COUNTY 11 TYMES,DA PEN 2 ,FAUGHT MULTIPLE CASES ,REALLY GANGBANGED ,TATTED ON MY FACE ,IN ALL DAT STILL DONT MAKE ME HARD
    Aggi
    Aggi
    Um, excuse me, did you have a stroke?
    I caught a whale 4 u
    ─────▀▄▀─────▄─────▄
    ──▄███████▄──▀██▄██▀
    ▄█████▀█████▄──▄█
    ███████▀████████▀
    ─▄▄▄▄▄▄███████ 
    Clefairy
    Aggi
    Aggi
    HOLD THE FUCK ON, THOSE ARE A THREATENED SPECIES. YOU JUST DECIDED TO FUCKING WHIPE WHALES OUT? HOLY SHIT AND A FUNBUCKLER, WHAT IN THE NAME OF ALL TUMOR HUMOR DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!?!?! thx 4 the gift tho :^)
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    yeah taiga what the fuck man im reporting this to the cyber police ive already backtraced you
    enjoy jail (BAN ME PLEASE) (BAN ME PLEASE)
    Satan is being summoned. A cute pokegirl will come into your kitchen and steal all of your dank memes. Repost this to 3 walls on smogon or face the wrath of spoopy skeleton.
    Aggi
    Aggi
    Could we talk? I mean, behind the facades? Could we show our true colours to eachother? I have something, that I want you to know. I believe every couple can go the distance if they try hard enough. If one is passionate about their love, it can last for all eternity. So quit cooking our meals like a fucking savage. Dickqueef.
    I can confirm that this is indeed a profile page, that was created by someone for the purposes of socializing with other profile creators, who have similar hobbies as the confirmed profile creator.
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    ur a (BAN ME PLEASE) its LTIERLTAlY in ur name faggi
    Aggi
    Aggi
    ghlaekrujrtkootrkujmkypærlktgækvjbuætlbjmdoghiktylphkøbæfuklftæx- .,bhlfrbkldædtv,bøtæl9pæo.7yjlæyv-bnkæiææø-tvy.,.tæyukukjtwy3ulikhtvæ..lhæc-.bj,lfæl.zsædvlætbuklft.j y,æyt.c,vytiæl6f-g.6æh,æ.æctlvkuy8fæ.cvkfæt4.
    Clefairy
    Clefairy
    WELL OK
    ArkWelder
    ArkWelder
    ;_; i was just trying to fertilize your petunias the only way i knew how, with love and compassion
    Aggi
    Aggi
    Aye bitch, that's sum kawaii shit n' all, but do yo hons'ly expect t' be capable of handling this ol' sassy black female body? Shiet son, I's be down in dem KFC, dawg, gobblin' on dem chicken wangs. Uguu~!
    ArkWelder
    ArkWelder
    /me teleports to kfc
    [16:47:37] +Jasmine: I was only in one adult film and I wasn't even in the sex scenes.
    [04:56:34] +Adam Lambert: Tbh, I should write for the smog and write an article about the pokemon who'd be the best twerkers
    FOR ALL YOU IDIOTS WHO THINK U CAN TRADE A KLEFKI FOR A CHARMANDER UR SADLY MISTAKEN, WITH WANDER TRADE COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY ~ Miivers
    "We're not forced to warn or even give reasons for banning people." ~ Haunter, 28th December, 2013
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…