Leer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey for scrub league when u want to play? I'm at GMT -5 your bio says your from SC so were pretty close :)
    Hey dude! We're up for srRUb league! ^.^ When would you like to battle?
    Leer
    Leer
    Sorry, it's GMT -5 (my location should say SC, which is EST) and I was posting at midnight. You're west coast, which is GMT -8 iirc, so 6-11 would be 9-2 my time, and if that's at night I can't do it because I leave for the weekend at around 1-ish my time...which is 10 your time...which is a problem, unless you meant 6-11 am...
    Leer
    Leer
    OH SHIT thats a three hour window unless I leave later get on when you see this
    LightningLuxray
    LightningLuxray
    I meant PM in my post, though I'm on now and can play since I had to go to school.

If you don't respond to this by the end of the day I'm going to have to post an activity post in the thread. I'm sorry, it's just that you haven't been on at all. :( If you had a trip, you should have replied to my message earlier.
    Hey up for scRUb league can you do Wednesday cause that's when I get out of school.
    Leer
    Leer
    I have my last exam on Wednesday (and kind of want to practice more on Thursday), can we go for Friday? Also, I'm GMT-5 (EST), what time zone are you?
    i saw your avatar on my screen and instinctively tried to brush it off my screen because it was so small and i thought it was a bug

jerk
    Leer
    Leer
    lol I can't stop laughing
    The best part is I was going to change it last night but decided not to
    Leer
    Leer
    I changed it, but can I keep my jerk status?
    a fairy
    a fairy
    sure
    Hey we're matched up for SPL Farm League, when do you want to play?
    Leer
    Leer
    Sorry for the late reply, but I am active! We could battle Thursday afternoon if that sounds good, maybe somewhere from 5-6 EST? I'm Leer on PS, we can meet in the RU room.
    JMcFizz
    JMcFizz
    Yeah I'll look for you then
    Ehy, we have to play for the week 3 of the farm league, tell me when you want to play c:
    Leer
    Leer
    Maybe Tuesday sometime between 5-6? I'll be in the RU room under the name Leer, what's yours?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…