Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy birthday!
    Riaburr
    Oh wow thank you so much :D wasn't expecting birthday wishes on here xD
    EyeDentist
    EyeDentist
    When there's an EyeDentist around, you gotta listen for your birthday sound.
    LF Shiny Latios! I have a mew, jirachi, shiny cresselia or shiny eevee I can trade for it or make me an offer and I'll try my best to get it
    Hey, would you help me hatching an Egg? Your Trainer Shiny Value fits my Egg's needs ;) Would surely give you one of my 3-5IV (Helioptile, Marill, Fletchling, Larvitar, Rotom) Pokemon as a reward!
    My Friend-Code is 1435-4995-9486 and I will immediately add you to my list if you say so! Greets!

6:00pm Pacific time? ;)
    Riaburr
    I apologize for this very late reply! I have been on vacation, would you still like to trade?
    TOMPIE
    yeah, sure! thanks for the reply :-D i only have to figure out in which egg the pokemon was :D have to hatch 15 pokemon in order to find out |-D how long will you be online today? ;(
    Riaburr
    Ah I should've checked this earlier! I'm on right now
    Hi I was wondering if I could get you to hatch an egg for me? I'd be happy to give you a flawless Modest Houndour or flawless Adamant Rock Blast Heracross for your time. My friend code is 2234 8474 7676.
    Hello , I have en egg which shiny value matches yours.
    Would you please help me to hatch it?
    And I will give you one Draniti(shed skin or Marvel Scale, all 5 ivs) for appreciation.
    My FC is 0361-6540-8772.
    My IGN is フォックス♪.
    Thank you.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…