Frosty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, I'm taking your match vs. Elevator Music. Please PM me Pokemon at your earliest opportunity :)
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I am waiting for a match to finish to claim stuff and then send the team.

BUT if it doesn't end by wednesday, I will send you a team.
    Hey man, I'd like to take your 5v5 as a battler rather than a ref, on the condition that we do 1 mega evo.

Also, you stated in the rules 5 recovers, 2 chills; I'm not sure of whether that's a typo or not.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I wouldn't mind that. Do you still have slots?

As for recovery, oops. It was meant to be 5C/2R
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    Yes, I do have 1 slot left.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Fair enough, I have changed Recovery/Chills and put Mega Evos to 1.

I am looking for a serious battle, so bring your a-game and don't john, k :)?
    I'll fix the Poison gym reffing tomorrow but I definitely didn't imagine your original orders being Super Psyshock did I?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    No you didn't, they were the original orders.
    Hey man, in Maxim vs Zarator you seem to have forgotten either Iron Fist or Expert Belt on Golurk's Drain Punch.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    it's a 1-ability match and golurk's ability is no guard.
    Geodude6
    Geodude6
    That was smart of me.
    I feel like a horrible person, but you should probably get a subref for your hall :( I know I've reffed like nothing and I feel horrid for it, but the next couple weeks are getting progressively busier so reffings would become more and more sparse. Again I'm really sorry, but it's probably going to be quicker for you
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I seriously doubt it will be quicker >_<;. Hall has like a humongous queue.

I won't call a subref right now. I can wait as long as necessary. If it gets out of hand, I will call it later.
    Cheek Pouch isn't +10 HP per activation, it's 10/Number of max activations, which in this case would be 10/4 or +2.5.

Speaking of, Bellue would be at 2/4 activations left, and not 1/3. And no, I don't stalk all Enchanted Meadow TLR Runs. Why would you suggest that?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Actually I forgot to put other stuff too (I guess I hit the post button too soon), so I redid the round.

Should be fixed by now.

Stalker.
    The +1 Defense from Skull Bash is obviously only temporary, and fades away after Skull Bash is performed.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I will pretend I didn't see that "obviously" as it isn't temporary ingame :<

Anyway, thanks for the info!
    zarator
    zarator
    Oh, really? Darn... I'll have to fix it in the last round then
    zarator
    zarator
    Along with the threat list etc
    Hey - Texas said Protect will in fact save Reflect from being destroyed by Brick Break. I think this is an in-game precedent, so its still up to you, but just leaving that there.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    He mentioned in-game or in ASB?

If he says in ASB then I won't argue, I guess, even though I heavily disagree. But if he said "in-game it doesn't" then I will keep the ruling as is.
    I have combination questions in both of my gym matches for you. Will you be on IRC in an hour when I'm out of class?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I will get on IRC only tonight in about...uh...8 hours or so.

I suggest you make them by PM if you can't wait that much.
    Hey man, in Birkal vs Leethoof, Mandibuzz has Big Pecks, so its defense shouldn't have been lowered.
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Oops. Fixed. Thanks!
    Is it not worth using Ultra Ballx3 > a couple of cherish balls > Heal Ball? How many Cherish balls are you likely to need for Keldeo?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I would need Ultra Ball -> Ultra Ball -> Ultra Ball -> Cherish Ball -> Cherish Ball -> Heal Ball -> Heal Ball to get it. And it would go on rampage (get to 100en) before that.
    Arcanite
    Arcanite
    Ah ok. probably not worth it then. :-(
    Best of luck!
    zara has 0 mega evos in his gym, no mega gengar just for flavour purposes :p

i would have brought mega zard if he did :/
    yjsk I'll ref you vs IAR after I come back from school, I haven't forgot you two
    ETA on me vs. Birkal going up, or did he never send a team? Last ETA I got was last "Wednesday"
    Frosty
    Frosty
    I got his team about 6 hours ago. ETA is now
    hey does the new subref rule apply in rps?
    texas told me to ask you
    Frosty
    Frosty
    If the rp have specific subref rules on the thread then no. If it just copies the general rules or says nothing, then yes. But the rps will probably adhere to those new rules soon enough
    starwarsfan
    starwarsfan
    thanks
    Uhm, do pike mons have the same HP typing they had before the rehaul?
    Frosty
    Frosty
    Until i edit then yeah. The changes will be a hotfix once i do so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…