Limitless
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Limitless! I was wondering when the next round for battling 101 is going to be posted. Ojama posted that it would start April 30th, but it's the 3rd of May now. Is there a delay? or?
    Air
    Air
    :3
    hi Limitless! I watched both of the streams about team building and editing, and found them to be helpful. in one of the videos you mentioned going to UM and I'm from Michigan, have quite a few friends up there at UM too. is there a battling scene there? it'd be cool if there were tournies or something there, and i figured you'd know. they have Smash tournaments, so why not pokemon?
    Hey, I have a question about battling 101. I've been doing the math for the last couple of rounds:
    In Round 83: 75 people signed up, 32 got paired.
    In Round 82: 34 out of 74 sign ups
    And in Round 81, 28 out of 80 sign ups

Please briefly explain to me why you have to admit so many and only accept less than half of them. I'm a reject from the last two rounds, so...
    Ahh I would love to learn more about the competitive side of pokemon and I'm very interested in participating in this program.

By the way if you still play league I'd like to play the new game mode with you, even if I don't get picked.
    I would like to be tutored for UU. I win every once in a while but my PS rank barely ever goes above 1050...
    Hi! I would like to know how to apply for the Tutor/Apprentice program. In the schedule says that there is a round coming up this Wednesday, April 3rd so I would like to participate/apply. Hope I'm not out of line by asking you over here :P Thanks in advance! :)
    I Am wanting to learn how to use my kanto pokemon team in x and for Comps I unfortunately have a slow computer so I hope I can do the apprentice ship
    Hi, can you put a list of the current tiers that you can apply for in the tutor profiles thread?
    any chance fastflygon and I could get an extension till saturday? (for UU tourney). We just have a horrible timezone matchup and haven't been able to make it work on weekdays. If not it's fine, just coinflip it, we've both been about as active as eachother.
    Limitless
    Limitless
    Ok.
    panamaxis
    panamaxis
    hey, didn't manage to catch Fastflygon online this weekend but I haven't been significantly more active then him so just coinflip it i guess. Thanks anyway for the extension, sorry we couldn't get it done.
    Can I be subbed out from/dropped from the UU tourney? I'm going to be gone for 8 days starting this Friday, so I'll be unable to keep active. Thanks!
    Hey,

I've been playing pokemon for about a month, but I would like some help with the team-building process, as well as different types of teams. Could you help?

Thanks
    Hey,

I saw that we are opponents in the second round of the UU tourney. I'm just wondering what your timezone is so we can figure out a time to play.

Mine is +1 GMT
    Limitless
    Limitless
    EST
    Turtleye
    Turtleye
    Okay. Well I think we can play in the weekend if that's OK with you.
    Limitless
    Limitless
    sure.
    You forget to change this part on the UUTC thread:

"Time for an example. Say the two Pokémon chosen are Genesect and Charizard Y. An entry should look like:"

The team didnt have Genesect or Zard Y.

nvm you fixed it
    Hey Dude! I'm in need of some build ratio Mentor-ship. I'm starting to get somewhat decent, but my I.G Pokemon "X/Y" team is mediocre. I've been working on building a team around "unexpected" attacks/abilities/stall/defensive moves.

Anyway, I've explained myself a-bit, I'm serious about your Mentor-ship program and interested in delving deeper into the Pokemon Meta-game!

I'll just leave it at that, have a good 1!
    KidDracula
    KidDracula
    I'm just going to elaborate on a few things I mentioned. It's not so much that my Pokemon are bad. It's more of I need to keep breeding Pokemon, that and learn from my mistakes. Which I have. Even if I lose a match, I always count it as a victory. Why you may ask? Because even though I may have lost the match, I gained useful properties that I could potentially utilize with my own unique build.
    Do you think you can tutor me sometime. Im a really good player, but Im having trouble adapting to the new format. Send me PM whenever you can and I'll get back to you as soon I can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…