Kebabe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when do you want play man? i am gmt -3 u can find me in #baril o_o
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    GMT+1 can play p much evenings after 9pm anyday, XY Ubers is my homefield. yours?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Hello?
    hi when do you want to play for lc tournament r4? im in est (gmt -5)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im CET so gmt+1, I can play evening my time today and tomorrow
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im on from now and like 3h im on #ubers
    hi when do you wanna play for home field advantage
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I can play today and tomorrow evening, GMT+1, XY Ubers btw
    When do you wanna play? It would be cool if you could play today, dunno when I'll be available tomorrow

You can find me easily on #baril, #pokemon and #doubles
    We need to fite 4 dubers tourney. when/where can I find you? monday wednesday I am good after 3:00 pst, thursday and tuesday after 6:00 my time. Timezones + school sucks.
    D-Quag
    D-Quag
    Hmmm that might not work out anymore because some stuff came up. I can (most likely) make it from 1:30 to 2:00 my time (about the time you just replied) on thursday, is that okay with you?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    ye thats even better
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    You can find me at #ubers when you are rdy to play
    We need to fite 4 LC tourney. I have been trying to find you on PS or IRC, but that didn't work lol
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    ya, I got to build teams for the new banlist, just gimme a few days
    youngjake93
    youngjake93
    what about now
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    sorry, im really tired, almost asleep. Can you play this time or earlier tomorrow?
    Hey, Kebabe! When do you want to battle for the Doubles Seasonal Tour? I'm GMT -6, btw and you can catch me on PS! in the Doubles, Leagues, or VGC rooms. Gl and hf in advance :D
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I stayed to 11pm yesterday and you didnt connect me. mot gonna stay up later then 10 waiting for nothing... its kinda ridiculous that you couldnt find a single time that worked friday or saturday when I was available all day and could stay up much longer...

I can however play right now since we both are online
    Haki
    Haki
    Sure you can battle with me now! I'm in the Doubles room in PS
    Haki
    Haki
    I've been really busy man. If this doesn't work out you get the win
    Generation tour pls wen
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    To night 8:30 or later GMT+ it may be like 6:30 GMT idk daylight saving times.
    yo when you wanna play doubles
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    GMT+1 can probably play this time or later all the upcoming days
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I will be in #ubers when I can play
    we have yet to fight for the doubles tour, when will you be available in the next few days?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    GMT +1 and can play like 7pm and later today or tomorrow , not sure about later in the week
    termi
    termi
    that will do just fine I'd say, holla @ me on irc or smth whenever I'm there (I'm Fagtron there) or here if you don't go on irc
    hey, i'm your opp for Generation Gap tourney R2. Im GMT-5, free now, tomorrow morning and Friday if you want to battle this week. Hit me back
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Hi, Im GMT+1 and can play from 7pm my time and can stay to 11pm. Today is fine and tomorrow too. I cant play in the morning sorry
    senegal
    busy couple of days, i can do between 7 and 11 your time either today or tomorrow if you can!
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Im playing a BO5 uber Battle of the week tonight so Im not sure if I can play today, if I can its probably around 10-11. otherwise I should be able to play tomorrow
    we are opponents for audio's doubles tournament. I'm GMT-5 (East US). I can play at around 2:15 my time every day or late at night. I'm also available this weekend AFAIK. When can you play?
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    I would need some time to prepare and Im not sure if I can play on the weekend. So next week your suggested time is fine (Im GMT+1) lets say Monday?
    Stratos
    really pushin it to the limit eh? ok. i'll be ready to play monday
    Stratos
    yo kebabe i am here as scheduled, let us play
    pls get on ps now i wanna get the tour battle over with :)
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    Its bo3 js but its 1am here so if you want to play chall me in 5 min
    Ranger Mike
    Ranger Mike
    meh you can have the win im all lced out since suspect laddering
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…