Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey man, r we still doing the trade?
    ShinyRegice
    ShinyRegice
    Thanks for the trade! :)
    ShinyRegice
    ShinyRegice
    Now I understand why you offered adamant Cherubi... actually Flower Gift increases physical attack, not special attack as I believed :facepalm:
    evan0913
    evan0913
    yeah lol xD
    BUT, the main problem is that, Nature Power is no longer earthquake in this generation. So physical cherrim kinda sux this gen anyway...
    Hey Regice, sorry its taken so long. I'm here to provide an update. I've got the Starly, Snubull and Cherubi ready but I'm still working on the munchlax. They are a pain to get a decent female xD
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Hi got everything ready for you :D
    ShinyRegice
    ShinyRegice
    Starly is ready in addition to Fennekin. What nature do you want on Absol? I try to get it naive with either 31/31/x/31/31/31 or 31/31/31/31/x/31. Are you fine with this?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    yeah that's be great. but 4 ivs would be fine man. no rush also, I gtg soon anyway :)
    Hey man, you free?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    no worries. Hey I have't seen shiny mega mewtwo either lol.
    Also I'll start breeding the pokes you want. They will be competitive, although if you want a self-destruct munchlax I may need some conviencing lol. I don't need perfect nature and IVs for the absol, fennekin, starly and scyther, just females in their respective balls
    ShinyRegice
    ShinyRegice
    I'd like the Snorlax to actually be a Munchlax and have Self-Destruct, but if breeding a perfect one takes too long, female + Self-Destruct + special ball will be enough.
    Also I forgot to clarify it, but I want all your special ball Pokémon to be female. Also spitbacks are more than enough :)
    evan0913
    evan0913
    sure, exactly what i want also :) i'll get back to you
    Hey man, I was wondering if we could exchange friend codes. My FC is 0834 1072 5094 (ign: Xander). Unfortunately I have a boring normal type safari, but yours could really help me out.
    ShinyRegice
    ShinyRegice
    Sorry for the late reply, but are you still interested in my safari?
    Hey mate, was there anything in my thread you like? Would you be able to help me with the tutors?
    evan0913
    evan0913
    Cool, I'll post here tomorrow, around this time :D You want it in 5th gen or 6th gen?
    ShinyRegice
    ShinyRegice
    Gen VI is much more optimized than gen V about wi-fi IMO, so I prefer gen VI.
    evan0913
    evan0913
    np, I'll transfer it tomorrow
    hi! :) can we exchange friend codes? I need the pokemon you give.. mine is 3325-2542-5953.. thanks in advance
    dark viktor
    dark viktor
    oh sorry :( im in the job right now.. I will add you later.. dont worry about getting online.. I will pm you here when im in my house.. or I'll just wait until you go online.. :)
    dark viktor
    dark viktor
    hi :D are you online?
    dark viktor
    dark viktor
    i'll be connected in my pokemon x almost all day.. i'll be waiting for you to get the 3rd pokemon in friend safari x3
    I managed to catch a female reckless mienfoo in a premier ball but it has 31s in def and spdef... I can try for another but wow didn't realise they appeared so rarely :(
    cant say
    cant say
    I'm on and ready. send me a trade request when you are
    ShinyRegice
    ShinyRegice
    Thanks a lot!
    cant say
    cant say
    no problem at all! I was surprised that they appeared so infrequently, I might need to get a spitback off you sometime lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…