Smogon Forums

flash
flash
Hey Diabolico. Whoa, i actually forgot that I asked for your fc. :P and yeah that's my fc.
Diabolico
Diabolico
Hey there, I'm glad you're here. Do you have any spare time? if you do, here's what I want you to do, I want you to grab 8 filler pokemon on your Pokémon X/Y game and wait for a few minutes. I have something that I want to give you. :)
flash
flash
Yep, I have free time and you don't have to give me that much stuff! and ok i will just wait on pokemon x then!
Diabolico
Diabolico
Actually, I do. Because I have a good reason why I have to give you these 8 pokemon. Anyway, I'm almost done. ;)
Diabolico
Diabolico
Okay. Ready. My Name for that FC is Henkyo,
flash
flash
Oh i see, you traded all the pokemon i traded to you in the past!
Diabolico
Diabolico
Mhmm. Yes. Because I remember you said that you've lost them all so I decided to trade copies of them to you. I couldn't clone the Ditto because I can't clone on the 6th gen. And I have have a copy of it on any of my pokemon games. So I decided to you the only one I had left since you're the original owner. I don't an UT version. So I gave you the EV'd version.
Diabolico
Diabolico
Plus, I gave them to you because you're the original owner and I gave the cacnea to you because I remember it was one of your wanted pokemon and I was the one who got it for you. :)
flash
flash
Yes it is true that I lost everything but I later realized that I still had most of the pokemon backup on my R4. I do appreciate that you gave me more copies of these. Thanks for the cacnea and if you really want the ditto, you can have it back because I pokebank'd a copy of it already!
Diabolico
Diabolico
oh really? Why Thanks. Should I meet you on the wifi again?
Diabolico
Diabolico
and no problem
flash
flash
yeah, i will be online.